ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>
Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1255

Thread: Welcome!!

Re: Welcome!!

Greetings all
    I am a new member here

Hi, I am a new comer here and would like to say HELLO to you all members of this forum. I am excited to be here to learn and share with everyone. Thank you.

Hi All,

Canadian Hobby photographer here! who likes to take pics in abandoned buildings and houses

GB1

Kevin - Post some pix of those buildings.
    Photography Software and Post Processing Forum Moderator. Visit here!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Feel free to edit and repost my photos as part of your critique.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Site

Dep

Greetings! I'm new to the Forum.

I'm a retired Deputy Sheriff looking to get back into photography. In my younger years, I enjoyed taking pictures and even had some pictures in the local paper.

Still trying to get the hang of digital photography.

Dep

Greeting all of you from ingecolorist . Hope you are doing good job in this forum.

hi everyone....new to forum discussion
    android, technology, internet, software, download, how to, windows.

Cool Re: Welcome!!

Hello fellow photography enthusiasts! Glad to be here ! I am a newbee to this forum but active in other forums and a long time photographer at both the hobbyist and semi-professional level. I have current offerings on FAA and do contract work on a per job basis. I love the camera as a vehicle for my creativeness. I look forward to sharing my point of view and getting yours. I often use forums as a source of enlightenment when I am trying to understand trends and effects in photographic techniques.

Kaptan

Re: New to this forum

Hello Everybody,

I am Serdal from B.C., Canada.

Ever since I have been interested in taking some nice fotos and making some special moments permanent (Forever). Well, I am still working on it!

I am a ship Captain and work for Canadian govt. I have been using my Panasonic DMC ZS25 lately. I used to have a ZS10 which I really loved. I love this ZS25 also a lot because of its amazing zoom (x 81.8).

Besides my interest in photography world, I collect watches and coins and flash lights and some vintage lighters.

I am still very new to this new amazing world and hobby. With your valuable helps, I am sure I will improve with my foto skills.

My first camera was CCCP (USSR) made Zenith 12 XP. I loved that magnificent manual camera a lot. I do not have it anymore, unfortunately.

That's all from me for now. I will post some of the ships and watches fotos I took earlier for you later.

Very best regards.

Capt. Serdal

Please Help!

We have a Canon Digital Camera that my handicapped wife got from her recently passed sister. We could never afford a camera like this. The Front of the lens is covered by a simple thin Glass Cover. The lens is about 8" long and looks very expensive. Just a plain glass Cover is cracked. (It is part #, Canon Zoom Lens EF 70-200 HOYA HMC UV(c) 67mm [Philippines]). Where can I get this cover or the glass replaced? Just the front of it needs Repaired. Does this cover come off easily? Is it something I could buy and replace myself? We live in San Tan Valley, Arizona. We would be able to get to a store in Mesa, Gilbert or San Tan Valley, Arizona.

We got a new Battery. I have tried to screw off the Front of this lens but need to be careful.I am not familiar with High end Cameras. Thanks in advance for your help Cobber1212

Hi everyone
    I am from the Uk

Hi all..just joined up..came to this forum from gandpaw's D7000 tips

Robin

Good day to everyone! I’m Rue and I’m a frequent visitor of this forum. I finally decided to sign up and join the fun. Looking forward to learn from all of you here

Hello all!

Hlw I am new in this forum. I am a graphic designer. I came to this community to learn and share my knowledge about photo editing. If you want help regarding editing your photos, then I can help you.

Hello photoguy1, I am Him from Nepal. I am engaged in photo editing business. Be sure to contact me if u need huge volume of image edited.

Hi imagecoloris, I am Him from Nepal. I am engaged in image editing. I u get any problem in editing huge volume of image then u can contact me.

hlw Lisacay I am Him from Nepal. I fill comfort to have a talk with u. I am a professional graphic designer, if u have problem in editing huge volume of image than you can contact me.

hlw bradvictor1 I am Him from Nepal. What kind of images do you need? Do you have any images to edited?

Hi,

I'm glad to join the site.

thank you!
    Meseek

Hello Everyone!

First, before I'll introduce myself, I would like to suggest or recommend that in your notification or the yellow background text message that indicates...

"Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our ViewFinder forum.

Why not start with your first post today and become an active part of the photographyREVIEW.com forums now!"

--- You should have put a link on it so that users won't get confused in looking for this introduction page or something. It took me around 10 to 15 mins just looking for this. Well anyway, that's me. I mean, I get a little confused sometimes.

Now...

Let me introduce myself. I'm an enthusiast in photography! More particularly in Portrait and Landscape photography and just recently I found this another new genre called Trick Photography. Trick Photography - as for me to define it, it's a combination of Portrait/Landscape photography with a wild imagination of your mind and I will not deny it, --- "Photoshop". It's editing the photos you captured with the thoughts that you have in mind in a much more creative way. But anyway, every photographer have their own preferences and ideas. ---> and I respect that. If you want to know more about trick photography and about me you can visit my website. (I don't think we are allowed to post a URL link here) --- you can just view my profile where I have indicated my website or -- you can search on Google - "Trick Photograhpy 101" or you may include my name to be sure that you are provided the URL link on the search result.

Thanks!

Hi everybody! glad to be here!

Hello Everyone!

Hi everyone,
    I am interested to learn video editing, i got a video camera sony hdrpj240.
    what is my first step to learn video editing ?
    Do i need to buy software now?
    What software is good for beginner and a good price for a software?

Thanks

Hello from Albuquerque, NM. New member here,

Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Thread Information