ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Multi-colored Fall.. :)

I think it's the only color left, unless there's one I don't know about.
    There's something about seeing all these colors in one spot! It's like the earth is a canvas and someone's coming along with a big paint brush. The thing I noticed when on my fall trip to the Mountains is that the randomness of color is perfect. It makes you think about not trying so hard to color balance your art or photography. Here's my fav shot from that fall ( 2k ). Please show us yours.
    Kit

Re: Multi-colored Fall.. :)

holy cannoli! it's like a rainbow pic....when I first opened it I had t really look at what I was seeing....very pretty
    "I was not trying to be shocking, or to be a pioneer.
    I wasn't trying to change society, or to be ahead of my time.
    I didn't think of myself as liberated, and I don't believe that I did anything important.
    I was just myself. I didn't know any other way to be, or any other way to live."
    Bettie Page

My Temp site...

Quote Originally Posted by natatbeach
    holy cannoli! it's like a rainbow pic....when I first opened it I had t really look at what I was seeing....very pretty
    lol I like that saying! Thanks and not one thing was done in ps. I used velvia film but it had nothing to do with me, it was just there for the taking. Do you have those same kind of colors in your area? It was so amazing to me and I felt like I was in paradise. Please post yours if you have them.
    Kit

Quote Originally Posted by shesells
    lol I like that saying! Thanks and not one thing was done in ps. I used velvia film but it had nothing to do with me, it was just there for the taking. Do you have those same kind of colors in your area? It was so amazing to me and I felt like I was in paradise. Please post yours if you have them.
    Kit
    Really nice Kit. The colors are terrific and I like the orderly evergreens as counterpoint. What a feeling of depth from the aerial perspective.

The vibrancy of Fall colors varies from year to year depending on the weather during that time of year. Some are just a universal explosion of color while other years you' have only pockets that really sing. If you get some rainy windy weather it knocks the color down a lot it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Chunk
    Really nice Kit. The colors are terrific and I like the orderly evergreens as counterpoint. What a feeling of depth from the aerial perspective.

The vibrancy of Fall colors varies from year to year depending on the weather during that time of year. Some are just a universal explosion of color while other years you' have only pockets that really sing. If you get some rainy windy weather it knocks the color down a lot it seems.
    I never knew it was that complicated, but then I was also shocked when someone told me all the different kinds of snow there is.Thanks for liking my pic.From the look of the tree in your ' Red Thread ' your trees must be getting color now, so maybe you will get some to add to the thread.
    Kit

I hate the fall...seems like everything is either dieing or migrating but i LOVE fall colors. Just my two cents.
    Have a great day!
    Justin

I've been meaning to stop at this place for a while (at every season since it looks so drastically different every time) so after two years...I finally stopped...here ya go---this spot still has some green in it...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by natatbeach; 10-20-2004 at 09:14 AM.
    "I was not trying to be shocking, or to be a pioneer.
    I wasn't trying to change society, or to be ahead of my time.
    I didn't think of myself as liberated, and I don't believe that I did anything important.
    I was just myself. I didn't know any other way to be, or any other way to live."
    Bettie Page

My Temp site...

Quote Originally Posted by prbowhay
    Dear Kit:

BEAUTIFUL!!! What a perfect Fall picture -- I think you have every color on display. Your work is quite excellent.

Thank you for sharing this one with us.

My Best to You,
    Penny
    Penny, you spoil me! I'm sure you have one or two hanging around, bring em on!

Quote Originally Posted by natatbeach
    I've been meaning to stop at this place for a while (at every season since it looks so drastically different every time) so after two years...I finally stopped...here ya go---this spot still has some green in it...
    Nat..That's amazing to me that the exact spot can look so different every time. Only buildings change here, the land stays exactly the same. lol Thanks for taking the time to stop and get it. I like the green with the fall colors in back and the sky aint to shabby either! Everything looks so fresh.
    Kit

Thread Information