Camera Dealer Feedback Forum

This forum is moderated by, Grandpaw.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Has anyone used us1photo.com?

What a bunch of fracked up morons these guys are! Rude isn't the word for it. They just don't give a damn about customers, period! These guys obviously don't care if you come back or not.

I was just lied to by one of their "sales reps" who was trying to con me into overpaying for shipping. The shipping I had ordered was perfectly within their own guidelines to get my new DSLR here by Christmas, but this moron tries to tell me that UPS is not accepting ground shipments from them, only 1 to 3 day air deliveries.

Naturally, I can tell when someone is trying to pull a fast one on me, so I just canceled my order and told them that they could thank UPS for costing them a sale. Come to find out, UPS told me that they were swamped, but they had never heard of such a thing. That they were not refusing shipments or limiting them to air orders only.

All that I can say is Buyer Beware!!!

Quote Originally Posted by destiny_driven
    What a bunch of fracked up morons these guys are! Rude isn't the word for it. They just don't give a damn about customers, period! These guys obviously don't care if you come back or not.

I was just lied to by one of their "sales reps" who was trying to con me into overpaying for shipping. The shipping I had ordered was perfectly within their own guidelines to get my new DSLR here by Christmas, but this moron tries to tell me that UPS is not accepting ground shipments from them, only 1 to 3 day air deliveries.

Naturally, I can tell when someone is trying to pull a fast one on me, so I just canceled my order and told them that they could thank UPS for costing them a sale. Come to find out, UPS told me that they were swamped, but they had never heard of such a thing. That they were not refusing shipments or limiting them to air orders only.

All that I can say is Buyer Beware!!!
    Thanks for becomming a member and sharing you experience with us. These folks have been on my list of sites to avoid for a while. You may want to check out the address at the bottom of my reply before doing any more shopping, Jeff
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yeah, these guys are crooks. Although they did send me the Cannon Rebel camera I ordered, the rest of the stuff they sent was a huge ripoff (camera case, tripod, extended warranty battery, memory cards, etc.). It took them 12 days to send my order. To my dismay, when the products arrived, I found they charged me twice what the same items cost from other vendors. Shame on me for being taken in by these guys. They are rude and hostile when you talk to them on the phone. They write their own positive reviews, or copy them from elsewhere on the Internet. The worst thing is, I suspect them of placing unauthorized charges against my credit card (three $5 charges to "DNC/BarakObama.com"), which caused me to cancel that card as compromised. I'm going to do my best to get my money back, but it doesn't look promising. STAY AWAY FROM THIS VENDOR - THEIR LOW PRICES ARE NOT WORTH THE PAIN.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information