ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Thread: Tattoo work..

Tattoo work..

My boyfriend went in to get started on his tattoo.. snapped a few pics in the process...

After hour 1...

Re: Tattoo work..

Nasty! I don't mind tattoos, but man does that look bad with the blue ink. *shudders*

Quote Originally Posted by jar_e
    Nasty! I don't mind tattoos, but man does that look bad with the blue ink. *shudders*
    The blue ink is a template Jared....
    John Cowan
    Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
    ~Ernest Hemingway~

Quote Originally Posted by almo
    The blue ink is a template Jared....
    Oh I know that. It just looks worse when the blue ink is still there and not washed off! It looks like your bleeding blue bood

nature/wildlife co-moderator paulnj's Avatar

Looks like a great start to me!

My question is.. rhinoceros viper or GABOON VIPER ;)

The images on your site ROCK BTW, but a few in "collection" won't load, but I can view them at photobucket (BOAS is one)
    Last edited by paulnj; 04-15-2005 at 09:49 AM.
    CAMERA BIRD NERD #1

BIRD NERD O'CANON

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both" - Benjamin Franklin

The blue ink is indeed the template, and takes serious scrubbing to get off. Which you aren't allowed to do.. It took 2 days for the carbon ink to fully come off with light washing.. I took the photo of the finished product as soon as Jon had gotten up. :P

Hey Paul.. thanks I should really work on that site again. Pics don't work probably because I deleted the picture, due to not having the animal anymore.. Just haven't gotten around to updating that site in ages.. Oh, and its a Gabby.. The tatoo is based off a photo of my boyfriends animal.. I need to go over and shoot some good photos for him though. He didn't get more done at the first sitting due to lack of enough detail in the pictures Jon provided him. So I agreed to snap some good pictures for him.

nature/wildlife co-moderator paulnj's Avatar

Gaboons are very cool looking pitvipers, BUT... they are either very "wild" or in a few instances(like mine) as docile as can be.

Thought you's enjoy this popular image of a LARGE gaboon Mine at 18 yrs old (so the seller told me) was nearly this thick

http://zoltantakacs.com/zt/er/snake/album.php
    CAMERA BIRD NERD #1

BIRD NERD O'CANON

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both" - Benjamin Franklin

Yeah I have that picture already. ;) I forgot the guys name, but he's the original "Crocodile Hunter".. Very famous in the 80s and early 90s..

Hi all. Recently I got my first tattoo and I really wanted it to heal as well as possible and I did not have to attend correction sessions. To do this, I decided to read as much information as possible on the Internet and came across this article on how to sleep with a tattoo. I advise you Get More Info: How to Sleep With a New Tattoo?
    Thanks to this article, I knew how to sleep with my tattoo correctly and it healed perfectly. I advise you to also read this article if you just got a tattoo.

Hello! Before I got a tattoo, my master recommended that I drink plenty of water before the process, do peeling (but not immediately before). Make sure you are clean and comfortable. Most importantly, eat a well-balanced meal an hour before the meeting and bring along a protein bar or shake and Numbing cream australia. Your blood glucose levels may drop and you may feel nauseous. That's when you need protein.

Thread Information