Here is the official picture thread for the 24 Hours project! Please keep this thread only for pictures and comments on the pictures. If you have any questions about the project, please post them here.

The 24 Hours Photo Assignment is an optional photo assignment open to all members of this website. It is a photo assignment in which everyone takes pictures in the same 24 hour period. The resulting photography creates a "slice of life" of the members on our board. The more people that play, and the more subjects they shoot, the more diverse and successful the project becomes! So shoot well, shoot often, and post your results here!

The assignment:
1) Take pictures between midnight Tuesday and midnight Wednesday (24 hours) your time.
2) Post them here.

I ask that people be generally selective in the number of pictures they post, in an effort to keep the size of the thread manageable. That being said, there is no limit on the number of pictures you can post.

If people make it a point to document, or take journalistic photos of their world, I think it adds to the "slice of life" feeling of the project.

As I have done in the past, I will create subheadings for the various times of day. This way, when people look at the thread the pictures will appear in the order in which they were shot during the day. If this confuses you, just hit reply to this post as you normally would and post away!

Ok, that's it. The project begins at midnight tonight YOUR TIME.

Have fun!