ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 35 of 35
  1. #26
    Hardcore...Nikon Speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Newport, NC
    Posts
    4,319

    PHOTO'S, Of Course!

    Quote Originally Posted by Clicker
    This is cute, thought i'd share!

    ~Photo On!~

    A few that I like. It's my own gallery, so to speak.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What's in Your Office?-wall-pr.jpg  
    Nikon Samurai # 1


    http://mccabephotography.tripod.com

    http://precisionshotsphoto.tripod.com

    "Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry." - Thomas Jefferson

  2. #27
    Excuse me while I burn in the sky Clicker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    511
    Thats an awesome shot of the moon!
    Rachel

    What happens when you hit a Thousand? Should I watch for Balloons?

  3. #28
    Vigoda lives! Pasqual12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Lisle, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    7

    My office

    I'm glad I'm not a techno geek. ;)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What's in Your Office?-office-1a.jpg  

  4. #29
    Hardcore...Nikon Speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Newport, NC
    Posts
    4,319

    Talking Thanks Rachel!

    Quote Originally Posted by Clicker
    Thats an awesome shot of the moon!

    My wife bought me a Celestron C-8 for Christmas in 2002, and I branched out into astrophotography. I've been into astronomy since I was 12 (30 years ago!). I got my first telescope when I was 16 (and I still have it), and I had wanted a Celestron C-8 since I was 19. Good things come to those who wait.

    Here's a closeup of one of my moon shots. I've got more than 120 loaded onto my computer, and I know that's not all of them.

    The second one is a photo of one of the largest sunspot groups, ever, on the surface of the sun.

    The third shot is of Venus transitting the surface of the Sun. My buddy Brian and I got up at O-dark-hundred to photograph this event. We missed the first hour or so due to the weather, but I still managed to get 72 shots of it. This is one of my favorites, due to the color of the sun, and the clouds visible in front of it.

    Hope you enjoy them, and thanks for the comments!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What's in Your Office?-8-day-moon-250th-second-10-apr-03-pr.jpg   What's in Your Office?-sunspots-07-r640.jpg   What's in Your Office?-venus-transit-33-cropped.jpg  
    Nikon Samurai # 1


    http://mccabephotography.tripod.com

    http://precisionshotsphoto.tripod.com

    "Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry." - Thomas Jefferson

  5. #30
    News & Rum-or-ator opus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Southeast Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasqual12
    I'm glad I'm not a techno geek. ;)
    Pasqual, Ooooooooooh!!! All that equipment is mostly foreign to me, but my husband is going to have me help set up a recording studio in the basement once it's remodeled. Would you mind if I asked you questions along the way?

    He plays classical guitar and wants his own studio.
    Drink Coffee. Do stupid things faster with more energy.


  6. #31
    Vigoda lives! Pasqual12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Lisle, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    7
    Always Glad to answer any questions .
    Quote Originally Posted by kellybean
    Pasqual, Ooooooooooh!!! All that equipment is mostly foreign to me, but my husband is going to have me help set up a recording studio in the basement once it's remodeled. Would you mind if I asked you questions along the way?

    He plays classical guitar and wants his own studio.

  7. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Delaware, U.S.A.
    Posts
    343

  8. #33
    Princess of the OT adina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    rockin' it in the D
    Posts
    3,853
    On the desk....the rest of the room is filled with exercise equipment.
    Last edited by adina; 04-04-2006 at 10:04 AM.
    I sleep, but I don't rest.

  9. #34
    Excuse me while I burn in the sky Clicker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    511

    Re: Thanks Rachel!

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed
    My wife bought me a Celestron C-8 for Christmas in 2002, and I branched out into astrophotography. I've been into astronomy since I was 12 (30 years ago!). I got my first telescope when I was 16 (and I still have it), and I had wanted a Celestron C-8 since I was 19. Good things come to those who wait.

    Here's a closeup of one of my moon shots. I've got more than 120 loaded onto my computer, and I know that's not all of them.

    The second one is a photo of one of the largest sunspot groups, ever, on the surface of the sun.

    The third shot is of Venus transitting the surface of the Sun. My buddy Brian and I got up at O-dark-hundred to photograph this event. We missed the first hour or so due to the weather, but I still managed to get 72 shots of it. This is one of my favorites, due to the color of the sun, and the clouds visible in front of it.

    Hope you enjoy them, and thanks for the comments!
    Speed, these photos are Amazing... You are very lucky to be able to view and photograph the moon, and it looks like you really enjoy it ! Very cool, Indeed.
    Rachel

    What happens when you hit a Thousand? Should I watch for Balloons?

  10. #35
    Excuse me while I burn in the sky Clicker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    511

    Re: What's in Your Office?

    Quote Originally Posted by adina
    On the desk....the rest of the room is filled with exercise equipment.

    Very Neat photo! Looks like it belongs in a stock Photography Catalogue.
    Rachel

    What happens when you hit a Thousand? Should I watch for Balloons?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. An Office In The Sky
    By mikehulsebus in forum Photo Critique
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-23-2004, 11:01 AM
  2. Old Alabama Post Office
    By connellj in forum Photo Critique
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 01:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •