• 09-14-2004, 01:39 PM
    Speed
    1 Attachment(s)
    PHOTO'S, Of Course!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Clicker
    This is cute, thought i'd share!

~Photo On!~

A few that I like. It's my own gallery, so to speak.
  • 09-14-2004, 03:18 PM
    Clicker
    Thats an awesome shot of the moon!
  • 09-15-2004, 05:40 PM
    Pasqual12
    1 Attachment(s)
    My office
    I'm glad I'm not a techno geek. ;)
  • 09-17-2004, 05:33 AM
    Speed
    3 Attachment(s)
    Thanks Rachel!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Clicker
    Thats an awesome shot of the moon!

My wife bought me a Celestron C-8 for Christmas in 2002, and I branched out into astrophotography. I've been into astronomy since I was 12 (30 years ago!). I got my first telescope when I was 16 (and I still have it), and I had wanted a Celestron C-8 since I was 19. Good things come to those who wait.

Here's a closeup of one of my moon shots. I've got more than 120 loaded onto my computer, and I know that's not all of them.

The second one is a photo of one of the largest sunspot groups, ever, on the surface of the sun.

The third shot is of Venus transitting the surface of the Sun. My buddy Brian and I got up at O-dark-hundred to photograph this event. We missed the first hour or so due to the weather, but I still managed to get 72 shots of it. This is one of my favorites, due to the color of the sun, and the clouds visible in front of it.

Hope you enjoy them, and thanks for the comments!
  • 09-17-2004, 09:14 AM
    opus
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasqual12
    I'm glad I'm not a techno geek. ;)

Pasqual, Ooooooooooh!!! All that equipment is mostly foreign to me, but my husband is going to have me help set up a recording studio in the basement once it's remodeled. Would you mind if I asked you questions along the way?

He plays classical guitar and wants his own studio. :)
  • 09-17-2004, 06:03 PM
    Pasqual12
    Always Glad to answer any questions :).
    Quote:

Originally Posted by kellybean
    Pasqual, Ooooooooooh!!! All that equipment is mostly foreign to me, but my husband is going to have me help set up a recording studio in the basement once it's remodeled. Would you mind if I asked you questions along the way?

He plays classical guitar and wants his own studio. :)

• 09-27-2004, 06:52 PM
    F-15_Flyer
  • 09-28-2004, 03:58 PM
    adina
    On the desk....the rest of the room is filled with exercise equipment.
  • 09-29-2004, 08:12 PM
    Clicker
    Re: Thanks Rachel!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Speed
    My wife bought me a Celestron C-8 for Christmas in 2002, and I branched out into astrophotography. I've been into astronomy since I was 12 (30 years ago!). I got my first telescope when I was 16 (and I still have it), and I had wanted a Celestron C-8 since I was 19. Good things come to those who wait.

Here's a closeup of one of my moon shots. I've got more than 120 loaded onto my computer, and I know that's not all of them.

The second one is a photo of one of the largest sunspot groups, ever, on the surface of the sun.

The third shot is of Venus transitting the surface of the Sun. My buddy Brian and I got up at O-dark-hundred to photograph this event. We missed the first hour or so due to the weather, but I still managed to get 72 shots of it. This is one of my favorites, due to the color of the sun, and the clouds visible in front of it.

Hope you enjoy them, and thanks for the comments!

Speed, these photos are Amazing... You are very lucky to be able to view and photograph the moon, and it looks like you really enjoy it ! Very cool, Indeed.
  • 09-29-2004, 08:14 PM
    Clicker
    Re: What's in Your Office?
    Quote:

Originally Posted by adina
    On the desk....the rest of the room is filled with exercise equipment.

Very Neat photo! Looks like it belongs in a stock Photography Catalogue.