ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>
Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1255

Thread: Welcome!!

Re: Welcome!!

Hi GB,

currently we are building up the database with the locations. Unfortunately nobody has submitted yet photo spots in the Yosemite are. If this is the case only the map is shown. Check out spotr.to/en/spots/Europe to see some more spots and if you have some good spots from Yosemite I would be glad if you add them.

Kind regards
    Ralf

Hello Everyone! I'm also new in this forum and really excited to join this forum.

Hi My name is Dezra I have new (to me ) Nikon D80 and I am struggling to figure out how to use the AE-L/AF-L button any help appreciated an appropriate website help would be great too Thanks in advance

Re: Hiii..Everyone…

Hi,
    My name is Jeff. I just found this forum. I'm a beginner but looking to learn!

Nice to miss you everyone. my name jack

hello guys im a newbie here.

Re: New to this forum

New to the group.....New to photography.excited to meet and learn as much as i can and want to share what i do to get better....main likes are wildlife photography and landscapes

Re: New to this forum

From Vermont...USA

Hi colleagues, looking forward to know how the Canon EOS 7D II compares with its predecessor? Is there any guide or table, site or manual where they are compared? I'm a Canon EOS 7D user for a long time...
    John
    Canon7d.info

Hello Everyone! I'm also new in this forum. I am from New York.
    Nice to meet you all)

Quote Originally Posted by After Shoot View Post
    Hi All, I am new to this society. Well I am from India, and would love to know the general perspective for post processing in the west.
    Viddyoze Live Action Review And Now, Viddyoze Is Back With Something NEW Viddyoze Is Back With A Brand New, Jaw Dropping Animation Engine That Will Absolutely Blow You Away. This Is not Like Anything You have Seen Before. Get Ready! Viddyoze Live Action Review – Overview Maker: Joey Xoto et al Product: Viddyoze Live Action Release Date: 2017-Jun-26 Release Time: 11:00 EDT Front-End Price: $67 sales Page: Viddyoze Marketplace Niche: Software GIANT Bonuses Pack 1 (FaceBook, Video, Email Marketing…) SPECIAL Bonuses Pack 2 ď„„ ď„… Home Terms and Conditions Privacy Policy CONTACT US Sitemap About u ž ď…§ ™ š Search  HOME GENERAL  INTERNET MARKETING TIPS & TRICKS VIDEO MARKETING SOCIAL MARKETING BONUSES REQUEST É 16/6/2017 Viddyoze Live Action Review & Bonus - SHOULD I GET IT? https://www.mylinkspage.com/viddyoze...action-review/ 2/5 ULTIMATE Bonuses Pack 3 (T-Shirts Designs) Free Bonuses Pack 4 Free Bonuses Pack 5 What Is Viddyoze Live Action? Viddyoze Live Action is the newest innovation by the Viddyoze team. For the first time ever, Viddyoze Live Action brings together live recorded footage & 3D animation, 100% automated. This has never been done before! You will be able to upload your own logos, images and text into a real moving cinematic scene, with your uploads becoming part of the action! Viddyoze Live Action Let’s You Fully a Customise Their Massive Professional Library Of Templates With Your Own Logo, Colors, Images and Text! How Does Viddyoze Live Action Work? You will gain access to 100+ Live Action templates that are fully customizable with your own logos, images and text! The team have been working with video studios and actors, recording footage specifically for the Viddyoze platform. Nothing like this has EVER been done before. The best part? Whilst it’s taken us almost a year to prepare & create this incredible technology, they have made it ridiculously EASY for their users lá»›n use… These examples were created with literally a few clicks of the mouse. 1. Simply select one of the beautifully crafted Live Action templates Live Action has over 100+ professionally crafted templates to be used and customised! Ranging from all kinds of different niches. Whatever you need, they have got it! 2. Customize to your taste Add your own logo, add text & even images. Choose colors and branding for the animation, and you are all set. It literally takes seconds… š ™ ď± Ă• ď„„ ď„… 16/6/2017 Viddyoze Live Action Review & Bonus - SHOULD I GET IT? https://www.mylinkspage.com/viddyoze...action-review/ 3/5 3. Hit “Render” Viddyoze goes away and as always, BAKES your video to HD completion in just minutes! See Viddyoze Live Action… In Action! Viddyoze Live Action Review & Bonus 16/6/2017 Viddyoze Live Action Review & Bonus - SHOULD I GET IT? https://www.mylinkspage.com/viddyoze...action-review/ 4/5 Prices & How to Buy It? As you may know, Viddyoze Live Action is going lá»›n be launched on 23 March of 2017 so that you need to make a wise decision right now to have this wonderful software. Particularly, there is a variety of price packages for you to select at this moment, but the price tends to go up dramatically with every sale. As a consequence, vị not hesitate anymore since you may regret later. Front-End VIDDYOZE LIVE ACTION $47 – $67 OTO 1 TEMPLATE CLUB $37 OTO 2 VIDDYOZE CLASS $97 Before deciding lá»›n buy any packages, you have to consider all of the benefits carefully sánh as lá»›n maximize your satisfaction in the long run. For more useful information, I highly recommend that you should visit this website once: Conclusion “It’s A Great Deal. Should I Invest Today?” Not only are you getting access lá»›n Viddyoze Live Action for the best price ever offered, but also You’re investing entirely without risk. Viddyoze Live Action include a 30-day Money Back Guarantee Policy. When you choose Viddyoze Live Action, your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not completely satisfied with it for any reason within the first 30 days, you’re entitled lá»›n a full refund – no question asked. You’ve got nothing to lose! What Are You Waiting for ? Try It today and get The Following Bonus Now

Quote Originally Posted by beckyinindiana View Post
    Hello, Im Becky and I am new to this forum and the site. I am also new to photography. I have a Nikon D3200 and accessories as well as the latest editing software by Adobe. I have the Creative Cloud Photography plan, so I have Photoshop, Lightroom, Bridge and many more apps for desktops. The problem is, I still dont know much about using them! I hope to meet others here with the same experience as myself and those who are experienced to learn from...Thank you!
    Nothing more to say, UP

Hey, this is Raza Shaikh. A passionate photographer, just joined up here. Looking forward to learning new aspects of photography and conversing with new peoples.

Hello! My name is Gellasio, I'm from Italy. Nice to meet you!

Hi there! I'm new to the forum and feel really excited.
    Hope to find many useful info here and learn new tips.

welcome to the forum!

Hey, guys. My name is Anton and i enjoy photography (duh). Excited to be a part of community!

Hello everyone

Salt Spring Island, British Columbia, Canada

New to this site, wanted to add some reviews, but I'm frustrated that so many of the photos are the default. How do we change those? I have many photos of lenses and bodies that I could enter, if I knew how!

Hello! I recently became interested in photography ... but I realized that I absolutely do not understand anything in cameras ... therefore I am here

hi guys ! i'm new member. Absolutely i very very love beautiful photography. Sorry my grammar is so bad! I'm from Vietnam

Hello everybody! My name is Helen and i am 27 years old girl from Europe

SC0

Hello, I'm Sarah - newbie here and photography too.

Hi Sarah. Welcome.
    I have no intention of tiptoeing through life only to arrive safely at death.

Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast

Thread Information