ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Very happy with Shutterfly

I have been using Shutterfly for years to print my regular photos, canvas prints and books and have always received quality products and services from them. Recently one of my books that was printed in March had some pages come loose which has never happened in the many books that I have had done over the years. I contacted Shutterfly and after explaining to the my problem I was told that they would reprint it at no charge and send it out with free shipping. I have ordered hundreds of items over the years and had to contact them once or twice and each time what I needed done was handled quick without any problems. I have always been very happy with their products and exceptional customer service, Jeff :thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Re: Very happy with Shutterfly

Nice endorsement Jeff. I have never used them but after what you said I wouldn't hesitate to give them a try.
    Don't forget about the Gallery. Are your photos there??

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

Re: Very happy with Shutterfly

I've also had good experiences with them over the last few years. I think I had one print damaged in shipping and they took care of it without hassle. Everything else has been trouble free.

Thread Information