ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Ten Sexy Up Coming Models for 2011

The Ten Top Models on Benjamin Kanarek Blog was a huge success and we felt that it would be a worthy addendum to list Ten Sexy Up and Coming Models for Spring-Summer 2011. The choices out there were numerous and as a result choosing ten girls from the massive choices available was not an easy task. In fact we could have easily chosen ten girls from every major country in the world and still have come across as being credible.

Our choices came from all of the major model agencies around the world. These models are quite new on the scene and from the Model Agencies newly added to their Main Boards, or coming from New Faces or Development Department. Our decision is purely subjective and is based on our own personal bias. What is really nice for a change is that these models actually look like women, with breasts a defined waste line and womanly hips, unlike some of the more androgynous models out there. I find this to be a very refreshing change back to the future of the Super Models of the 90′s and the new generation of Laetitia Casta and Lara Stone looking models.

http://www.benjaminkanarekblog.com/9bf
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ten Sexy Up Coming Models for 2011-ashley2-vogueportugal-fgr-753x1024.jpg  

Re: Ten Sexy Up Coming Models for 2011

I guess I now know why I don't take pictures of models and shoot mainly nature shots, because neither the model or the photo do a thing for me, Jeff
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I agree 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpaw View Post
    I guess I now know why I don't take pictures of models and shoot mainly nature shots, because neither the model or the photo do a thing for me, Jeff
    It's OK Jeff, I've come to feel the same way about shots of flowers, sunsets and alligators

Quote Originally Posted by jetrim View Post
    It's OK Jeff, I've come to feel the same way about shots of flowers, sunsets and alligators
    LOL ! really
    Good thing photography is just about anything you feel like capturing

Let me clarify what I meant in my earlier reply. I can look at a picture of something that I normally do not shoot and appreciate the subject, composition and technical aspects of it even if it is not my type of photograph. What I meant in my first reply is that since I do not take these types of shots I maybe missing something in this picture that a model photographer would really like. What I am commenting on has nothing to do with the type or style of the photo being shown but what is in the photo and how it was taken.

I can appreciate the effort and quality of any type of picture whether it is something I would shoot or not. If we eliminate all of the categories or types of pictures that we have seen several of then we won't have much left to look at. Having so many different types of subjects and styles here on our site helps keep things interesting but it still boils down to models, street photography, flowers, landscapes and yes, alligators and birds. To me it is not so much about the type of photo but is it something that catches you eye and makes you take a second glance or not, Jeff
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

photo gallery Mod. starriderrick's Avatar

Thanks Benjamin for sharing.

I find your work & portfolio to be fascinating, quite outstanding.

Rick

Thread Information