ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Here to learn more

Re: Small Taste of Fall

Fall in Oregon is awesome here's a few of mine

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer
    Thanks JETA. Sometimes those lenses you buy thinking they are just for sports find other very good uses for themselves.
    LOL! Ya, I really do have the mentality if it isn't in full pads and running at me I probably won't shoot it.

You crack me up OT!
    It's not blurry. It's bokeh.

Canon EOS 1D Mark IV
    Canon EOS 5D Mark II
    Canon EOS 1D Mark III
    Canon 24-70mm EF f/2.8L
    Canon 24-105mm EF f/4L IS
    Canon Zoom Telephoto EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS
    Canon 17-40mm EF f/4L
    Canon 15mm F/2.8 EF Fisheye Lens
    Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro
    Canon 50mm f/1.8
    Canon 600EX-RT Speedlite
    Canon 580EX Speedlite
    Canon EOS Rebel 300D

Those are all so beautiful! I'm jealous...I have to go searching at times around here in northern california for fall colors! Hopefully I can find some in the next few weeks to post!
    "I know the price of success: dedication, hard work, and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen." ~ Frank Lloyd Wright

I've been so busy I've have missed any chance to take photos of the fall colors
    GRF

Panorama Madness:

Nikon D800, 50mm F1.4D AF, 16-35mm, 28-200mm & 70-300mm

OT- The Cumberland state park near the Knox County area is also beautiful! That's where my parents live now, and I haven't really had a chance to get up that way. We went the first year they moved there and it was really, really pretty. Growing up I have a lot of memories of those mountains, I'd like to go back now that I actually have a camera and take a few pictures! Weird to some I'm sure, but when there is a snap shot in your mind, I'd like to capture it on film. Fall is a very nostalgic time for me. I love all of these pictures, such a memory starter!
    "I say, when life gives you lemons, use it so the salt sticks to your margarita glass":devil:
    -Me

www.flickr.com/photos/natashaleigh

Quote Originally Posted by natgaines
    OT- The Cumberland state park near the Knox County area is also beautiful! That's where my parents live now, and I haven't really had a chance to get up that way. We went the first year they moved there and it was really, really pretty. Growing up I have a lot of memories of those mountains, I'd like to go back now that I actually have a camera and take a few pictures! Weird to some I'm sure, but when there is a snap shot in your mind, I'd like to capture it on film. Fall is a very nostalgic time for me. I love all of these pictures, such a memory starter!
    You are right there are lots of great fall colors in the South Eastern part of Kentucky. Another of my favorites is Cumberland Falls State Park. (We may be talking about the same park it is in Whitley County I think near Corbin.) It features one of only two Moon Bows in the world. I happened to catch it a few years ago. Cumberland Lake is nice in the fall also.
    Don't forget about the Gallery. Are your photos there??

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information