ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Sandisk memory card rebate

You may want to go to your favorite store and check out the Sandisk memory cards because they have some nice rebates on them right now. Just thought I would give everyone a heads up, Jeff :thumbsup:
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

Re: Sandisk memory card rebate

Thanks for the heads up Jeff. I bought a couple Sandisk CF cards a while back that came with a rebate form. I filled it out and sent it in, but never received my rebate. I love the cards, and I purchased them without even knowing about the rebate, so it's not a big deal. Kind of annoying though.
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

I ordered two SanDisk Extreme III SDHC 8gig cards for $136.00 and I am supposed to get $80.00 back on rebates. This will get the price down to $32.00 each and this includes a card reader with each one, Jeff

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

check out this offer at slickdeals.net

Beach Camera has the Sandisk 4gb SDHC Extreme III Memory Cards (Min 20MB/second sequential
    read and write) for $32 - $20 rebate = $12 with free shipping. There is a $20 to $75 tiered rebate depending on how many you buy. Buy 2 to get $45 rebate making it $9.50 each or buy 3 for $75 rebate making it $7 each. Thanks JackBauer2008

bluesguy

That is where I purchased mine but they are temp out of the 4 gig cards, Jeff

Thanks Jeff, wow that is one heck of a great rebate offer you got there. I just ardered an 8gb card last week with other items from amazon but there was no rebate being offered then . . .
    Oh well.
    please do not edit and repost my photos

gary

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpaw
    I ordered two SanDisk Extreme III SDHC 8gig cards for $136.00 and I am supposed to get $80.00 back on rebates. This will get the price down to $32.00 each and this includes a card reader with each one, Jeff

Correction! If you order ONE CARD you get $35.00 back making it $32.00 Each. By me getting TWO CARDS and getting $80.00 back that makes them $28.00 each with the reader included not $32.00 for ordering ONE CARD

I will be heading to B&H next week for my big purchase.

I will be buying a Rebel XSi.

Which SanDisk would be best for me? I am interested in the faster ones for better quality and storage as well. Maybe 200 or so JPEG's, not sure how many RAW files that would be.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Hello??? Anyone there? Plane leaves tomorrow morning, suggestions are appreciated!

Thread Information