ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Request from Camera Dealer Feedback Forum

I tried this once before and would like to try it again. Most of the posts that are in the "Camera Dealer Feedback Forum" are about sites to avoid and these are very helpful. I would like to see if you have sites that you would recommend if I could get you to write something good about your favorite place to purchase photography equipment and supplies from.

I would like to concentrate on getting the good sites some exposure here so our members and visitors will have somewhere to GO TO for a purchase as well as knowing where NOT TO GO.

If you have some places that have given you good service don't post it here but come down and share that information in the "Camera Dealer Feedback Forum".

Thanks to all the members that do post down there so I can keep the Good & Bad lists as up to date as possible. Since I started these lists 59,559 people have viewed them and hopefully gotten some information that kept them from getting suckered in by bad sites. Come down and help me help others, Jeff
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Re: Request from Camera Dealer Feedback Forum

I just want to thank the many members that took the time to post threads about sites that have given them great service in the "Camera Dealer Feedback Forum". All this new and positive information helps all the members and visitors in making decisions and is very helpful, thanks, Jeff :mad2: :cryin: :cryin: :thumbsup:
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

photo gallery Mod. starriderrick's Avatar

Keep up the great work Jeff!

Rick

that is good

Thread Information