ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Obligatory Christmas Post

Here's my Christmas post. Yeah, I know I'm late. It's getting harder and harder for me to be timely with my social photo posts. But I had a few random photos that I thought summed up my Christmas this year. Plus, these were all taken with the Nikon Coolpix S8100 loaner I'm testing right now. So this post is work, right? Help me out here - check out my Nikon Coolpix S8100 Video Preview to make this post legit, ok?

The first photo I call, Facetime Christmas. It's not something I would have ever thought about but it was pretty fun to experience. The photo is of Jenni's brother opening a gift from his sister who lives in LA. You can see his sister on the phone in the upper left. They used the iPhone 4 Facetime feature so the sister could be there while everyone opened gifts on Christmas Eve. It was pretty cool and made for a fun photo. At least I think it did.

The second photo is Jenni and me after skiing on Christmas day. There's no way I would rather spend my Christmas than on the snow. Same goes for New Year's Day. I'll just warn you now - you can expect some New Year's Day ski photos from me

The last photo is a monster plate of baklava that Jenni gave me for Christmas. Needless to say, that sucker is over half gone now. I need to get out on the snow or I am going to balloon up.

Merry (late) Christmas! Happy (late) Hannukah! And Happy New Year!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Obligatory Christmas Post-dscn0192.jpg   Obligatory Christmas Post-dscn0213.jpg   Obligatory Christmas Post-dscn0222.jpg  
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Re: Obligatory Christmas Post

Sounds (and looks) like you had a wonderful Christmas.

Thread Information