ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Nikon D90 & Nikon 70-300VR on the way

I got paid this week for a photography job I shot a couple of months ago and ordered a Nikon D90 with a 70-300VR lens. I was checking all the good sites on line and and the all were out of stock. I called Calagaz Photo in Mobile today and they not only had both in stock but beat the online price and I should have it tomorrow or Friday. I am going on vacation Monday and will be able to try it out. I am also bidding on a Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM for NIKON to add to my D80 and lenses I now own. Todays a GREAT DAY, Jeff
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

project forum co-moderator Frog's Avatar

Re: Nikon D90 & Nikon 70-300VR on the way

Congrats, Jeff! Hope that D90 and lens work well for you.
    Keep Shooting!

CHECK OUT THE PHOTO PROJECT FORUM
    http://forums.photographyreview.com/...splay.php?f=34

Please refrain from editing my photos without asking.

Great! I've used the 70-300 and it's very nice. The 10-20 is a lot of fun.

The camera and lens from Galagaz photo in Mobile Al. was at my house by 11:30 AM the next day. They not only beat the Internet price they threw in a UV filter for the lens. I also won the Sigma lens, in like new condition, for $395.00. It should be here when I get back from vacation and I am looking forward to trying it out, Jeff
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thread Information