ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

A little trip to NorCal and visit wil PJ

Last week I was in Cali for work, PJ was kind enough to let me crash at his place and then show me some of his great local rides. Here's a few pictures. BTW PJ was working. (User feedback and Camera Field Testing)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A little trip to NorCal and visit wil PJ-santacruart.jpg   A little trip to NorCal and visit wil PJ-jmpj.jpg   A little trip to NorCal and visit wil PJ-gearheadjump2bw.jpg   A little trip to NorCal and visit wil PJ-pacmiletop.jpg  

Missed this yesterday.

Somehow this post snuck past me, yesterday. I had a good time, Brian I hope you di, too. And I hope you don't have as much poison oak as I do. It's everywere. Too hot and too much sweat to distribute it. I HATE IT!

Ahhh, the horrible irony of our discussion about Ben Hall.

I'll post some of my photos, later today.
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Jump Photo

That jump demo photo rules! I never thought of shooting from that direction. I like the beach background a lot.
    Photo-John

Instigator

Brian, in Santa Cruz.

All of my photos were taken with a 5 megapixel, HP 945, that HP loaned me to test. It's not the most inspiring camera. But so far I'm finding that the quality of the photos is almost always better than I expected.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A little trip to NorCal and visit wil PJ-hpim0094.jpg  
    Photo-John

BrianC, In Action!

Ghostly Brian is riding in the redwoods, in Santa Cruz. Tiny Brian is riding on the cliffs above Devil's Slide and Pacifica.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A little trip to NorCal and visit wil PJ-hpim0096.jpg   A little trip to NorCal and visit wil PJ-hpim0115.jpg  
    Photo-John

Spring in San Francisco

Not San Francisco, exactly, but just a few miles away. Pacifica is just down the coast from the City. The weather this winter and spring has been perfect for stuff that grows. The flowers are nuts. Unfortunately, so is the poison oak. But Brian got very close to a perfect day, on Sunday. The first photo is looking north, over Pacifica, to the City. The second is a close-up of one of the wildflowers and another creature that was out enjoying the flowers and weather.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A little trip to NorCal and visit wil PJ-hpim0101.jpg   A little trip to NorCal and visit wil PJ-hpim0111.jpg  
    Photo-John

Thread Information