ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

If music is the universal language ...

and a smile is the universal symbol, then a camera certainly is world-wide ambassador of good will. Spending a relaxing day downtown with my D100, I wound up taking more photos with more cameras for more people than I ever have...everything from disposables to a video cam that takes stills to a Nikon F5. These cuties from Japan, after taking their picture on all 3 of their cameras, giggled when I asked to take their picture on my camera. The one in the middle was shy, didn't look into my camera, and couldn't stop giggling.
    #2 - Two extremely pretty young women naturally caught my eye, and I couldn't resist taking a shot when I discovered their artwork.

Both with the D100 and 50/1.8
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails If music is the universal language ...-shy_filtered.jpg   If music is the universal language ...-art_filtered.jpg  

Viewfinder and Off-Topic Co-Mod walterick's Avatar

Nice words, Charles.

And I like your pretty young ladys too. They are fun to look at Looks like the one on the right is about to split the seams on her jeans, though.

Feel free to post photos of every beautiful lady in the vicinity of Philadelphia. I won't mind.

Rick
    Walter Rick Long
    Nikon Samurai, Mamiya Master, Velvia Bandit

Check out the Welcome Thread

My photography on Myspace

Actually, Philly was voted as having the 'least attractive' people in America(San Diego was tops), though my head and neck get sore every day from checking out all of the pretty ladies here in town. Funny, a young lady who works for me(just turned 17) is one of the most stunningly beautiful young women I've ever seen, and I have to beat off the guys trying to make passes at her. :-)

Thread Information