ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

I am proud to be a member of this site

I posted this on the moderators forum and Aaron suggested posting it in the regular forum, so here it is, Jeff

I would just like to say that I am a member of several sites and that I find the quality of this site and the help and support the members give one another to be outstanding. I have almost stopped going to the other sites all together due to the egos of many on other sites. The attitude of friendly and helpful members here is one of the biggest drawing points for new members. I also like the encouragement our folks give one another to ask questions and post pictures that they have taken.

I have noticed that 10,152 people have viewed the list of good and bad Internet sites in the couple of months that we have had it up. Hopefully we have kept several of our new members from getting scammed.

I would just like to thank the Captain and the rest of you for letting me be a small part of such a GREAT SITE! Thanks, Jeff
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

Re: I am proud to be a member of this site

I'll second that.

A couple years ago, I joined another forum that was brand specific. It only took 1 or 2 posts to make me realize that that forum wasn't for me. This is my online "home" and everyone here has been nothing but respectful and helpful. A big thanks to everyone for all the help and encouragement over the last 4 years.
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

Absolutely.

I joined up here thanks to the excellent advice and knowledgeable members. All of you have been a huge help in educating me about photography. Further, this is a great community with which to share your work - for enjoyment, for advice, for critique. It's truly excellent and unique on the web.
    Brad

Canon: Rebel XTi, 70-200 F/4L, 50mm F/1.8 II, Promaster 19-35mm F/3.5-4.5, Peleng 8mm fisheye
    Lighting: Canon 430 EXII, Quantaray PZ-1 DSZ, Sunpak 333D, D-8P triggers
    120 Film: Ricohflex Diacord TLR, Firstflex TLR, Zeiss Ikon Nettar 515/2 folder
    35mm Film: Nikon Nikkormat FT2, 35mm F/2.8, 50mm F/1.4, 135mm F/2.8

My Blog
    http://www.redbubble.com/people/bradleymiller

Well said Grandpaw All the members here have truly made this a home away from home for me and one of, if not the most, welcoming sites on the net :thumbsup: Thanks PJ for for creating such a wonderful site.
    Aaron Lehoux * flickr
    Please do not edit my photos, thank you.

Thread Information