ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

how was your thanksgiving?

I just typed this all out....

http://asjblog.typepad.com/photography_by_adina/

Did you have a good one? We have dinner here, with about 20-25 members of our closest family. It's a good time.
    I sleep, but I don't rest.

Re: how was your thanksgiving?

I don't have any photos...some incriminating video, tho....
    I sleep, but I don't rest.

Adina, not sure if you want photos in this thread? The family had a real nice gathering in Central Washington. 2 of us got up Friday morning to go up to the top of a mountain about :45 minutes away to look at the FOG shrouding the top of the hill.
    Jimmy B

My wife and I had my mom and dad and our two boys with the grand kids over. I am very thankful that they all came and that they live close enough to make this possible. Getting the family together is what makes Thanksgiving for us, Jeff
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I had a great weekend! Thanksgiving Day dinner at my brothers house with all my siblings and my 81 year old mother there to preside. Than yesterday Joy fixed a traditional Thanksgiving dinner with three of our children along with three grandsons here to enjoy it with us. For the first time our new son in law to be was with us for this holiday. On Friday night we had a come meet the new fiance party at our house and had about 30 or 40 friends and relatives crammed into our home for dessert and coffee. Yeah, all in all it was a great weekend.
    Don't forget about the Gallery. Are your photos there??

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

Thread Information