• 11-29-2008, 09:25 AM
    adina
    how was your thanksgiving?
    I just typed this all out....

http://asjblog.typepad.com/photography_by_adina/

Did you have a good one? We have dinner here, with about 20-25 members of our closest family. It's a good time.
  • 11-29-2008, 09:26 AM
    adina
    Re: how was your thanksgiving?
    I don't have any photos...some incriminating video, tho....
  • 11-30-2008, 01:08 AM
    Jimmy B
    Adina, not sure if you want photos in this thread? The family had a real nice gathering in Central Washington. 2 of us got up Friday morning to go up to the top of a mountain about :45 minutes away to look at the FOG shrouding the top of the hill.
    Jimmy B
  • 11-30-2008, 05:54 AM
    Grandpaw
    My wife and I had my mom and dad and our two boys with the grand kids over. I am very thankful that they all came and that they live close enough to make this possible. Getting the family together is what makes Thanksgiving for us, Jeff
  • 11-30-2008, 06:32 AM
    Old Timer
    I had a great weekend! Thanksgiving Day dinner at my brothers house with all my siblings and my 81 year old mother there to preside. Than yesterday Joy fixed a traditional Thanksgiving dinner with three of our children along with three grandsons here to enjoy it with us. For the first time our new son in law to be was with us for this holiday. On Friday night we had a come meet the new fiance party at our house and had about 30 or 40 friends and relatives crammed into our home for dessert and coffee. Yeah, all in all it was a great weekend.