ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>
    project forum co-moderator Frog's Avatar

Granddaughter discovers grandpa's beard.

She's never really paid any attention to it before but the other day when they were visiting she was watching make faces and then touched it. I like when she touched the beard and then her own hair like she was wondering why hers didn't grow there.
    When my son saw her doing this he picked up my camera and I told him to put it on auto and he did the shooting.
    I tried to limit myself but could only bring myself to not post one of the bunch :blush2:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Granddaughter discovers grandpa's beard.-dsc_0096-medium-.jpg   Granddaughter discovers grandpa's beard.-dsc_0097-medium-.jpg   Granddaughter discovers grandpa's beard.-dsc_0098-medium-.jpg   Granddaughter discovers grandpa's beard.-dsc_0099-medium-.jpg  
    Keep Shooting!

CHECK OUT THE PHOTO PROJECT FORUM
    http://forums.photographyreview.com/...splay.php?f=34

Please refrain from editing my photos without asking.

Re: Granddaughter discovers grandpa's beard.

ok....i limited myself the rest are very similar.
    Keep Shooting!

Beautiful set of pictures Frog. The connection between Grandad and child is moving.
    http://www.overbeyond.com

I have a total lack of respect for anything connected with society, except that which makes the roads safer, the beer stronger, the food cheaper, and the old men and old women warmer in the winter and happier in the summer. Brendan Behan

Frog, great pictures! These will definitely keep some memories alive in years to come. And by the way, who says that the AUTO setting on the camera won't get you good pictures? Jeff
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wonderful series of images Frog. Nothing like grand children and these moments are the ones that make life worthwhile. Thanks for sharing.
    Don't forget about the Gallery. Are your photos there??

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

Thank you Overbeyond, Grandpaw, and Old Timer.
    I love family shots when something is going on and glad my son could pick up the camera and get some shots. He's not into photography but did ok for this type shot.
    She is actually very shy and if mom or dad aren't within 20 ft, starts crying so this is very special to me that we were interacting.
    Keep Shooting!

Thread Information