ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Fun in the sun...

Temps above 90 and high humidity brought tons of people to a popular fountain in center city Philly yesterday. Despite the "no swimming" warnings, and the fact that the water is recycled and not chlorinated, it's amazing the number of people that enjoy this place.
    Snapshots again of kids being kids(parent approval on these). D100

#1 - Caught this guy peeking at me, curious about my cameras and what I was doing...quick shot caught him before he ducked.

#2 - This little cutie wanted to join her sister, was careful to fold her dress up to keep it dry, but was afraid to go in.

#3 - This little guy ran back to the fountain after his mom told him it was time to go home.

#4 - Centerfield...definitely a snap, with terrible composition, but wanted to show the expanse of the park with some of the center city skyline visible a few blocks away, AND my apartment(2nd building from the right). Thanks for viewing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fun in the sun...-d1.jpg   Fun in the sun...-d2.jpg   Fun in the sun...-d3.jpg   Fun in the sun...-centerfield-copy.jpg  

Hi Charles,

Some very fun pictures!!! I hope you offered to send the families copies. I'm sure they would enjoy them even more than me Plus, the thanks I've gotten for doing that makes it all worth while!

Mike

Very nice.

Love these. Nice slice of life photos. I really like the one of the boy looking over the wall, nice catch. All have great color and clarity. Oops kinda sounded like a wine review didn't it. At any rate I like your shots.

They call me Andy... ACArmstrong's Avatar
    All I can say is wow. Nice work, Charles. While the first one really doesn't do anything for me, the third one is just plain hysterical and perfect. It's kids being kids. Oustanding.
    Andy Armstrong
    Please visit my photography site - Andy Armstrong Photography

These are great, Charles! Even the last one is nice despite the composition. I am impressed with the exposure you got on such a sunny day. And speaking of sunny, it looks like Philly is having some great weather like us. Thanks for sharing these.

Ray

Thread Information