ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Full Frame DSLRs - New Quick Poll

Quote Originally Posted by Dstrickland
    Well we need to settle this soon because if it's not, there will be a nuclear war between the Full Frame sensors and the 1.5 Frame sensors then life will be like on Planet of the Apes.
    The war will only be decided when FF sensors are as cheap to manufacture as cropped sensors. I believe at that time we will see the end of cropped sensors all together in DSLRs, with possibly the exception of very lowend beginer models.
    John Cowan
    Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
    ~Ernest Hemingway~

Re: Full Frame DSLRs - New Quick Poll

It all depends. If you are comparing to a half frame 35mm or a 110 camera, maybe. But then there are the advantages of the smaller formats. Both of my digitals use 1.6 format and I have no problem with them. If I need larger frames I can use my Kiev 88 or my 4X5.

You have posed a question which cannot be logically answered. Get a better question.

Michael

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information