ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>
    Liz

Free Olympus Cameras in NYC tomorrow!

This is NOT spam.....it came from Facebook......

"The PenReady Project" is something Olympus is setting up for tomorrow (Tuesday). They are giving away 1,000 of the new E-PM1 cameras in New York City. They will not tell where - but it is for real.....

Check out the Project website:

The PEN Ready Project from Olympus

Liz

Re: Free Olympus Cameras in NYC tomorrow!

Hay Liz! You can pick one up for me if you want to because I can't make it, Jeff
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Liz

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpaw View Post
    Hay Liz! You can pick one up for me if you want to because I can't make it, Jeff
    Well, if I could get to NYC tomorrow - I might try B&H - since they are probably the largest photography (plus) dealer/store in the world.

Unfortunately, the only thing I ever "won" in my life was a Robinhood Pin when I was a child. So, if I went to B&H they would most likely be somewhere else.

It is tempting!

Liz

BTW - did the title of my thread attract you? I thought you might pick it up - and have your tools ready to delete it - since the title is indicative of SPAM!

If the thread has your name on it, Liz, there's no way it's spam

Thanks for sharing this. For anyone who doesn't know, the E-PM1 is the newest, smallest Olympus Pen Micro Four Thirds camera. It has the same sensor and basic features as the top-of-the-line Olympus E-P3 Pen camera, which I took to Europe this summer for my honeymoon. It's just smaller, lighter and has fewer pro controls and features. But with the same lenses, the E-PM1 and E-P3 should produce the same quality images. And the E-P3 was wonderful for me in Italy.
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Thread Information