ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Re: Cute Kid Thread 2008

My step kids pumpkin picking

Olympus Evolt E-420,
    Zuiko 14-42mm F3.5/5.6
    Zuiko 40-150mm F4/5.6
    Zuiko 50mm F/1.8
    Vivitar 75-300mm F4/5.6
    Promaster Spectrum 7 2x teleconverter
    I <3 Bokeh

Thought I would bring this thread back up. My grand daughter came over this morning and I got a few quick shots off, Jeff

Taken with my Nikon D7000
    sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM Zoom Lens
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cute Kid Thread 2008-dsc_6907.jpg   Cute Kid Thread 2008-dsc_6909.jpg   Cute Kid Thread 2008-dsc_6920.jpg   Cute Kid Thread 2008-dsc_6921_2.jpg  
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

A cute kid for sure Jeff. Thanks for bringing this thread back from the dead. I need to add a few new ones here.
    Don't forget about the Gallery. Are your photos there??

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

Here are a few resent ones of my cute kids.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cute Kid Thread 2008-dsc_0915-2.jpg   Cute Kid Thread 2008-dsc_0925-2.jpg   Cute Kid Thread 2008-dsc_1031-2.jpg   Cute Kid Thread 2008-dsc_1264-2.jpg   Cute Kid Thread 2008-dsc_1335-2.jpg  

Cute Kid Thread 2008-dsc_7228-2.jpg  

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

mEasy27 - Your Step-kids are Gorgeous!

Grandpaw - I don't ever remember seeing your Granddaughter before. She's adorable!

OT - Woah! That's quite a collection of cute kids you have there lol
    They are growing up so fast!
    Love those big brown eyes in that 4th shot. Is that YOUR Wesley?

Crikey! I haven't posted any of mine since August 2010!

Remember the plight of the beautiful Becky, back in March 2007?

Well, here's a shot of her taken this month. She's almost 20 years old now and doing great (20 years old?! Oh boy do I feel old lol).

One of my twins, models her new cut and colour for me

And, finally, my 6th baby ready for her year 6 leaver's assembly. She starts Senior School this September!

So great to get updated pics on your girls Allison. I so miss your contribution to PR. Those daughters are so mature looking now, I can't believe how much they have grown up since first seeing them here on PR. My Wesley is the little blue eyed guy in the red chair, that's Josh with the ball cap and Paul with those big brown eyes in the last pic. Seven grands now with the first girl back in January. Sure would like another pic of your Wesley he always brings a big smile to my face.

Nikon Samurai #13

Old Timer, you have a great bunch of young-ins there. I especially like the last four shots with the single shot with the hose in his lap being my favorite and you just have to get excited about that winning smile, Jeff.

Alison, I has been nice watching your kids grow up over the years and turn into young adults, Jeff
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    Sure would like another pic of your Wesley he always brings a big smile to my face.
    I took a couple of shots the other day at the park ...

Eating a nice packed lunch and what does Wes decide to do? Put the ice pack on his arms lol

And no, she isn't always willing to have her picture taken, as you can plainly see from her here, trying to escape my fast shutter speeds haha

My Aunty made them some new clothes so I got a shot for her. (Couple of little posers lol).

And we bumped into the Chipmunks in town on Friday! Well, I couldn't meet the Chipmunks and not have my picture taken with them too! lol (I'm just a big kid at heart).

Wonderful Ali!!! I have need needed a Wesley fix. He has grown so much. Thanks for the update on your Cute Kids.

Nikon Samurai #13

Here are ALL of my cute kids. It's very rare to get them all in one room at the same time lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cute Kid Thread 2008-img_4129.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    Here are ALL of my cute kids. It's very rare to get them all in one room at the same time lol
    Nice! It's fun to resurrect and old thread like this and add to it!

I can't help but think your one boy is going to be a lady-killer, with all those big sisters to teach him how to be a charmer
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Wow they are growing up! Nice family photo Ali. I love getting my Wesley fix, he cracks me up.

Nikon Samurai #13

Here are some pics of my Christmas cuties 2011. They sure have grown up through this thread. Just in case you want to match them to some of the other pictures in this thread they are in order: Jack 6, Joshua 5, Wesley 5, Paul 4, Caleb 2, Eli 18 months and Lexi Joy (our little princess) 1 next week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cute Kid Thread 2008-dsc_6116-2-1000.jpg   Cute Kid Thread 2008-dsc_6803-2-1000.jpg   Cute Kid Thread 2008-dsc_6212-2-1000.jpg   Cute Kid Thread 2008-dsc_6215-2-1000.jpg   Cute Kid Thread 2008-dsc_6124-2-1000.jpg  

Cute Kid Thread 2008-dsc_6261-2-1000.jpg   Cute Kid Thread 2008-dsc_6190-2-1000.jpg   Cute Kid Thread 2008-dsc_6096-2-1000.jpg  

Nikon Samurai #13

Thank you PJ

Wow! That's quite the collection of Grandchildren you have there OT

My oldest daughter spent last Christmas in Hospital with a broken back
    They had brought their train tickets to visit me last year and the next day she was knocked off her Bicycle by a bin van driver. (He said he didn't see her! She was wearing high vis from head to toe, how could he not see her?!)

As you can see from the pic though, she was a good girl and laid still for 12 weeks so her back bone would heal.

It was so lovely to have all of my children with me this Christmas.

Here are a few more with my Grandson included. My goodness he is his Daddy's double!
    (I still can't believe I'm a Grandma lol)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cute Kid Thread 2008-img_4132.jpg   Cute Kid Thread 2008-img_4127_550c.jpg   Cute Kid Thread 2008-img_4262_550c.jpg  

Gorgeous family Ali. I use to not be able to believe I was old enough to have grands, but one thing is for sure, I wouldn't change it for the world. Love being a grandparent. Oh yeah I love that dolphin shirt!

Nikon Samurai #13

Panarus biarmicus Moderator (Sports) SmartWombat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    It was so lovely to have all of my children with me this Christmas.
    Great to hear from you, Happy New Year !

See I didn't call you Grandma once
    PAul

Scroll down to the Sports Forum and post your sports pictures !

OT - The Dolphin shirt used to be Wesley's. It's staying in the family because my Auntie made it

SW - You just did hahaha. I don't mind being a Grandma, especially as Cameron calls me Nanny Gee. It's so cute!
    Happy New Year to you too :thumbsup:

I like the pumpkin shot!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread Information