ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

crashed on the couch---some pixie fun

On my only day off this last week I was dozing on the couch enjoy the stillness of the kids being in bed for a nap---I was awakened to the sound of buzzing of wings and tinkling of bells--- I ran to the dining room grabbed the camera as the jingling and streaks of light lit up my living room walls----click---- to snapped a pic of my favorite pixie -----

o.k. so I would have prefered the magic in that, but----what actually happened

I stared up at my two week old christmas tree topper after an exhausting day at work and starting playing...I love tinker bell...here's one of the better ones..handheld...Hope ya'll had a Merry Christmas...xoxox

Nat
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails crashed on the couch---some pixie fun-pixie-fun.jpg  
    "I was not trying to be shocking, or to be a pioneer.
    I wasn't trying to change society, or to be ahead of my time.
    I didn't think of myself as liberated, and I don't believe that I did anything important.
    I was just myself. I didn't know any other way to be, or any other way to live."
    Bettie Page

My Temp site...

Liz

Re: crashed on the couch---some pixie fun

Hey there Nat! Great to see you around - and as always, you did great on the pixie pic.

I hope you had a nice Christmas - and I wish you a wonderful year, filled with peace - and many blessings for you and your family.

Liz

Quote Originally Posted by natatbeach
    On my only day off this last week I was dozing on the couch enjoy the stillness of the kids being in bed for a nap---I was awakened to the sound of buzzing of wings and tinkling of bells--- I ran to the dining room grabbed the camera as the jingling and streaks of light lit up my living room walls----click---- to snapped a pic of my favorite pixie -----

o.k. so I would have prefered the magic in that, but----what actually happened

I stared up at my two week old christmas tree topper after an exhausting day at work and starting playing...I love tinker bell...here's one of the better ones..handheld...Hope ya'll had a Merry Christmas...xoxox

Nat

Re: crashed on the couch---some pixie fun

Nat, looks like the green fairy from Moulin Rouge! Have you been spiking the eggnog with Absynth?
    Wes

Who are they, where are they, how can they possibly know all the rules?

Thread Information