• 12-28-2005, 05:26 PM
    natatbeach
    1 Attachment(s)
    crashed on the couch---some pixie fun
    On my only day off this last week I was dozing on the couch enjoy the stillness of the kids being in bed for a nap---I was awakened to the sound of buzzing of wings and tinkling of bells--- I ran to the dining room grabbed the camera as the jingling and streaks of light lit up my living room walls----click---- to snapped a pic of my favorite pixie -----

o.k. so I would have prefered the magic in that, but----what actually happened

I stared up at my two week old christmas tree topper after an exhausting day at work and starting playing...I love tinker bell...here's one of the better ones..handheld...Hope ya'll had a Merry Christmas...xoxox

Nat
  • 12-28-2005, 05:41 PM
    Liz
    Re: crashed on the couch---some pixie fun
    Hey there Nat! Great to see you around - and as always, you did great on the pixie pic.

I hope you had a nice Christmas - and I wish you a wonderful year, filled with peace - and many blessings for you and your family.

Liz

Quote:

Originally Posted by natatbeach
    On my only day off this last week I was dozing on the couch enjoy the stillness of the kids being in bed for a nap---I was awakened to the sound of buzzing of wings and tinkling of bells--- I ran to the dining room grabbed the camera as the jingling and streaks of light lit up my living room walls----click---- to snapped a pic of my favorite pixie -----

o.k. so I would have prefered the magic in that, but----what actually happened

I stared up at my two week old christmas tree topper after an exhausting day at work and starting playing...I love tinker bell...here's one of the better ones..handheld...Hope ya'll had a Merry Christmas...xoxox

Nat

• 12-29-2005, 08:35 AM
    shutterman
    Re: crashed on the couch---some pixie fun
    Nat, looks like the green fairy from Moulin Rouge! Have you been spiking the eggnog with Absynth?