ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Lite Brite Lite Brite, Turnoff the lights......

how does the rest go? here's my real favorite toy! Finally got it back up and running.
    (yes, I did the little boat pattern thing)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails childhood toys and visualizations-lite-brite.jpg  

ooooo cool!

although I thought he Hulk gloves were pretty impressive too...but I loved light brights...I never had one but I used to be able to play with my best friend's one.

thanks for contributing...how was it broken? good job fixing it--now your pumpkins can play with it
    "I was not trying to be shocking, or to be a pioneer.
    I wasn't trying to change society, or to be ahead of my time.
    I didn't think of myself as liberated, and I don't believe that I did anything important.
    I was just myself. I didn't know any other way to be, or any other way to live."
    Bettie Page

My Temp site...

Larry and his brothers

had BMX(is that right?) bikes and they had little motorbikes and they had the run of acres of woods in Ct and so they set up courses...he's always talking about his "riding" adventures and his injuries. He said it so much fun he wouldn't mind doing it again some day...he's too old he can't walk without getting hurt I told him he can get any type of bike he wants AFTER he gets a better life insurance policy..lol
    "I was not trying to be shocking, or to be a pioneer.
    I wasn't trying to change society, or to be ahead of my time.
    I didn't think of myself as liberated, and I don't believe that I did anything important.
    I was just myself. I didn't know any other way to be, or any other way to live."
    Bettie Page

My Temp site...

light bulb was busted

Quote Originally Posted by natatbeach
    although I thought he Hulk gloves were pretty impressive too...but I loved light brights...I never had one but I used to be able to play with my best friend's one.

thanks for contributing...how was it broken? good job fixing it--now your pumpkins can play with it
    and I couldnt find another that fit. I tripped over the cord (you'd never know 15 years of dance was in my blood, the klutz I am!)
    I finally found out how to pop open the light bright cube, and replace the bulb (after I realized my dining room light fixture used 12 of these same bulbs)

Then ofcourse, I did the little boat. haha.
    Couldnt get a good shot with the cam on this thing. The lights were all fuzzy and blurry, but using the flash took away from it. Any suggestions? My thought was the light seeping from the sides and back of the cube threw off the shot.
    Oh well, all in fun.

Those hulk gloves are awesome... good for marriage too haha.
    They gloves make all kinds of noise when you pummell someone.... they say things like 'RAHHHHH HULK SMASH!" or something.

Im trying to catch up and get my stuff posted. I've only recently found the time to actually get working seriously on photog.

BTW, I absolutely love the kaleidescope pics. I would hang those in a heartbeat.
    Incredible!

-VillenaDeCorte

Moderator of Critiques/Hearder of Cats mtbbrian's Avatar

Yes BMX....

Quote Originally Posted by natatbeach
    had BMX(is that right?) bikes and they had little motorbikes and they had the run of acres of woods in Ct and so they set up courses...he's always talking about his "riding" adventures and his injuries. He said it so much fun he wouldn't mind doing it again some day...he's too old he can't walk without getting hurt I told him he can get any type of bike he wants AFTER he gets a better life insurance policy..lol
    Yes, it's BMX as in Bicycle MotoCross..
    You are never too old to race! At a local track it is more like a family sport! You'lloften see mom, dad and the kids racing on weekends

Brian
    My "Personal" Photography Website...
    高手
    My Moderator Bio Page...
    Nikon Samurai #2 - Emeritus
    See more of my photography here...

“A great photograph is one that fully expresses what one feels, in the deepest sense, about what is being photographed, and is, thereby, a true manifestation of what one feels about life in its entirety...” - Ansel Adams

"Photography Is An Act Of Life" - Maine 2006

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information