ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Big Trouble in Big China

Quote Originally Posted by yogestee
    The CEO of Trace is Andrea Soros Columbel,,she is the founder and benefactor pumping 5 million USD into Trace yearly..Does the name Soros ring a bell??Google Soros and you will understand why we can not fight this..In effect Trace has bent us over a table and sodomised us!!

Jurgen
    I'm sorry to hear that. But Trace has at a minim has broken a contract and if it happen in the USA the Department of Labor would be fining them. I don't know the correct place to send a complaint to, but I'm sure some on this forum would.
    GRF

Panorama Madness:

Nikon D800, 50mm F1.4D AF, 16-35mm, 28-200mm & 70-300mm

Liz

Jurgen,

I haven't been on the forum as much lately so I missed your original thread and just found this one today. Wow! I can honestly say that I read every post with eager and "nervous" anticipation. I'm sure glad you're safe although you still have some things to work out. You do lead an interesting and intriguing life.

Thanks for sharing it here. I will pray for you and your wife and hopefully everything will be straightened out. Thankfully you've had some rest and relaxation -and btw, love that Panda shot!

Liz

Insert something witty here.. yogestee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by freygr
    I'm sorry to hear that. But Trace has at a minim has broken a contract and if it happen in the USA the Department of Labor would be fining them. I don't know the correct place to send a complaint to, but I'm sure some on this forum would.

Yeah freygr,,,,Australia has some of the most toughest industrial relation laws in the developed world..if this happened in Australia they would be hauled over the coals and shut down!! And the media would have a field day..

Roger,,,funny isn't it??We are too damn honest to withold any of the funds..Also the funds were eventually electronically deposited into the office receptionist's personal account..She is a lovely girl, a local but filling in for a woman who is on maternity leave..How silly is that??

Thanx Liz,,,the support for Amanda and myself has been over whelming..

Jurgen
    Falang dung nyai

Please don't edit my images without my permission.

Quote Originally Posted by yogestee
    Yeah freygr,,,,Australia has some of the most toughest industrial relation laws in the developed world..if this happened in Australia they would be hauled over the coals and shut down!! And the media would have a field day..

Roger,,,funny isn't it??We are too damn honest to withold any of the funds..Also the funds were eventually electronically deposited into the office receptionist's personal account..She is a lovely girl, a local but filling in for a woman who is on maternity leave..How silly is that??

Thanx Liz,,,the support for Amanda and myself has been over whelming..

Jurgen
    This smells too fishy to me. Being transfer to a personal account sounds like graft or fraud to me. If it is a USA charity they need to know about it as if they don't correct this and you have the documents the press could have a field day.
    GRF

Panorama Madness:

Nikon D800, 50mm F1.4D AF, 16-35mm, 28-200mm & 70-300mm

project forum co-moderator Frog's Avatar

They're in New York.
    Keep Shooting!

CHECK OUT THE PHOTO PROJECT FORUM
    http://forums.photographyreview.com/...splay.php?f=34

Please refrain from editing my photos without asking.

Insert something witty here.. yogestee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by freygr
    This smells too fishy to me. Being transfer to a personal account sounds like graft or fraud to me. If it is a USA charity they need to know about it as if they don't correct this and you have the documents the press could have a field day.
    freygr,,,,,the directive did come from New York..The Operations Manager in Chengdu didn't want to have the funds deposited in his personal account..On the morning Amanda received her marching orders another project manager received his also..This guy a German national was marking time in Chengdu for 5 months..Nearly 40,000USD was deposit into the the receptionist's account combined proceeds from both projects..This poor girl is frightened out of her wits..
    She was sternly warned China has very strict fraud laws..Any fraud/theft to the value of 40,000 yuan (about 5,500USD) carries the death penalty..This kid is only 23 and fresh out of University..What a way to control your staff!!

Jurgen
    Last edited by yogestee; 11-08-2007 at 04:08 AM.
    Falang dung nyai

Please don't edit my images without my permission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information