ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Way To Go Natalie!!!

Quote Originally Posted by adina
    Much easier to lay in bed...

adina
    I hear you...working has helped too...no time to eat from boredom....I know you will stick it out with your exercise and make an already sassy bod even better
    "I was not trying to be shocking, or to be a pioneer.
    I wasn't trying to change society, or to be ahead of my time.
    I didn't think of myself as liberated, and I don't believe that I did anything important.
    I was just myself. I didn't know any other way to be, or any other way to live."
    Bettie Page

My Temp site...

Re: Way To Go Natalie!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Speed
    I want to lose 10 pounds. Sounds easy enough. You are truly an inspiration!

Oh yeah, I posted those other photo's you wanted to see under the "Other Hobbies" post. :-D

BTW, I love your Yoda quote in your signature! ;-)
    check out your local weight watchers or go online---if you think you have good eating habits ---you'll see how much you might be overeating. I thought I had reasonable eating patterns and it was truly frightening to see how much food I was consuming .... tracking my intake is pretty shocking how little you need to feel refueled and satisfied... it's so weird.

since your a married man/ I'm a married gal--- I'll keep my personal assesment of your physique to myself
    ;)
    I didn't think of myself as liberated, and I don't believe that I did anything important.
    I was just myself. I didn't know any other way to be, or any other way to live."
    Bettie Page

My Temp site...

Re: before and after: 29lbs

Natalie, that's great! I'm happy for you that it's going so well!

Quote Originally Posted by another view
    Natalie, that's great! I'm happy for you that it's going so well!
    bowing...muchas gracias...
    ;)
    Bettie Page

My Temp site...

Ghost

Quote Originally Posted by natatbeach
    portion control is everything for me...I will pick up exercising in about a month or too...

I 'm glad your on your way to being healthier---although I agree that you don't need much to improve on cause you are quite the hottie <-------- (that's what I would say if I wasn't married)
    ;)

more self portraits from you...you were going somewhere with the lighting and headshots you did a while back...more please (just a pseudo interest in the self portraits---- us girls just wanna get another look at you ) you blushing yet?

thanks for looking and sharing your goals
    Yeah, I think I'm blushing a little

Anyway, keep to it, you're doing awesome and you look so happy too!

I've been a regular at the In and Out drive thru here.... Double Double with Cheese, an extra cheese burger and a chocoloate shake. No fries... I'm watching my figure... expand ;)
    Seriously though.. I'd rather have a second hamburger than an order of fries. I swear there is something in that burger. They are are too dang good.
    Twitter
    Facebook
    Blog

Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
    - Marx

LOL your funny....how was your mini getaway?
    I'll let you know when it's over...

Turns out I was able to get connected via my laptop...

I'm just sittin here in my a/c'd room livin the high life...
    John Cowan
    Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
    ~Ernest Hemingway~

So pretty much the before pic december 2004 is a pretty good indicator why I stopped doing self portraits ----

I started Weight watchers in April and 29 lbs later I can stand to look at myself again. I still have have 55 lbs to reach my ideal weight and since I have been sticking to it...I figured a photo journal would give me some incentive...

I will treat myself to a self portrait when I lose the next 15 pounds(halfway mark of sorts)

it's good to look at a pic and finally see myself again...even with no make up it looks a heck of a lot better than with make up in december...enjoy ;) wholy crappola I have a single chin again.

hope it inspires some of you out there that are struggling with weight...

disclaimer- this in no way portrays my views about weight and what's wrong or right to weigh---it just simply is my own hoorah for sticking to something and feeling healthier.
    Well, first of all, everyone looks better with a little cutie like your daughter in the picture. Secondly, congratulations, I think you have hit on a powerful device beyond a scale and our pants size to measure progress in something than can be ard to measure week to week. Lastly, I wonder if you could start a side business offering this service to all the other folsk in Weight Watchers.

Moderator of Critiques/Hearder of Cats mtbbrian's Avatar

Go Nat! Go Nat! Go Nat!

Keep It Up!
    Brian
    My "Personal" Photography Website...
    高手
    My Moderator Bio Page...
    Nikon Samurai #2 - Emeritus
    See more of my photography here...

“A great photograph is one that fully expresses what one feels, in the deepest sense, about what is being photographed, and is, thereby, a true manifestation of what one feels about life in its entirety...” - Ansel Adams

"Photography Is An Act Of Life" - Maine 2006

Liz

Congratulations Nat! Great challenges met - and glad you're victorious! Your photos certainly show your perseverance. Nice!

BTW, I miss you not being around - I know we all do. Thanks for keeping us up to date - and for peeking in and posting when you can.

You're an inspiration Natalie!

Liz

So pretty much the before pic december 2004 is a pretty good indicator why I stopped doing self portraits ----

I started Weight watchers in April and 29 lbs later I can stand to look at myself again. I still have have 55 lbs to reach my ideal weight and since I have been sticking to it...I figured a photo journal would give me some incentive...

I will treat myself to a self portrait when I lose the next 15 pounds(halfway mark of sorts)

it's good to look at a pic and finally see myself again...even with no make up it looks a heck of a lot better than with make up in december...enjoy ;) wholy crappola I have a single chin again.

hope it inspires some of you out there that are struggling with weight...

disclaimer- this in no way portrays my views about weight and what's wrong or right to weigh---it just simply is my own hoorah for sticking to something and feeling healthier.

Panarus biarmicus Moderator (Sports) SmartWombat's Avatar

Well done. Nat !
    I looked at an old photo of me, I reckon I might be twice what I was

You're inspiring me to do something about it !
    Salad for lunch yesterday, fruit today, little improvements in the diat (like no chocolate).

#1 before - Educare exhibition, Sydney (with a tin of Toohey's)
    #2 after - inspecting the exhaust and engine layout on the V6 roadster
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails before and after: 29lbs-s_ozbat.jpg   before and after: 29lbs-s_aam.sized.jpg  
    Last edited by SmartWombat; 07-14-2005 at 01:30 PM.
    PAul

Scroll down to the Sports Forum and post your sports pictures !

thanks for sharing the photos...glad I could help to inspire...you can still eat similar foods just control the portions....start out eating half of what you normally eat....glad you are doing somethign good towards your health...congrats ;)
    Bettie Page

My Temp site...

I've been a regular at the In and Out drive thru here.... Double Double with Cheese, an extra cheese burger and a chocoloate shake. No fries... I'm watching my figure... expand ;)

Wish my figure expanded as nicely as yours
    Bettie Page

My Temp site...

Pentax Forum Moderator

Great Work Nat....As one who is also doing WW and who needs to lose much much more...I am always happy to hear about and support anyone who succeeds at weight loss. I started in April and have lost about 25 lbs so far...but as I said...I've just scratched the surface. Keep up the good work and as others have said....PORTION CONTROL and lots of regular exercise...
    Congrats....Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Lava Lamp
    Lastly, I wonder if you could start a side business offering this service to all the other folsk in Weight Watchers.
    he he ---hmm you think

Brian---THANKS for the support...did you do your wife's yearly birthday project photo ???did I miss it this year I thought it was in May???

Liz---thanks always for your encouragement.
    Bettie Page

My Temp site...

Quote Originally Posted by ken1953
    Great Work Nat....As one who is also doing WW and who needs to lose much much more...I am always happy to hear about and support anyone who succeeds at weight loss. I started in April and have lost about 25 lbs so far...but as I said...I've just scratched the surface. Keep up the good work and as others have said....PORTION CONTROL and lots of regular exercise...
    Congrats....Ken
    I need to add regular excersice and I might have a more consistenet weight loss...I started in April as well...keep me posted and I'll do the same...congrats on your loss so far...
    ;)
    Bettie Page

My Temp site...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information