Sports Photography Forum

Share your sports photos and discuss sports photography techniques and issues. This forum is moderated by SmartWombat.
Featured Photo
Photo by Tumber

by Tumber
Featured Photo Archive >>

Smile Some Photo from Sea Otter this year

Some Photo from Sea Otter this year-s1600_919921_615037868524176_1041046738_o_1.jpgSome Photo from Sea Otter this year-s780_mg_0490.jpgSome Photo from Sea Otter this year-s780_mg_1017.jpgSome Photo from Sea Otter this year-s780_mg_0480.jpgSome Photo from Sea Otter this year-s780_mg_0345.jpgSome Photo from Sea Otter this year-s780_902903_614209175273712_1000260111_o_1.jpgSome Photo from Sea Otter this year-s780_mg_0324.jpgSome Photo from Sea Otter this year-s780_905435_614200075274622_315112425_o_1.jpgSome Photo from Sea Otter this year-s780_mg_0739.jpgSome Photo from Sea Otter this year-s780_mg_0382.jpgwww.tipengphotography.com

Re: Some Photo from Sea Otter this year

Wow, those look great. Love those close wide ones especially.
    What's your lighting setup?

Quote Originally Posted by mattb View Post
    Wow, those look great. Love those close wide ones especially.
    What's your lighting setup?
    I use speedlite most of the time it's very convenient during the race also I like to use Sun as my second light.

Thanks for sharing these photos, Ti! I love how they're so different from my Sea Otter photos, even though we were pretty much at the exact same places. You make me want to use my fisheye more - I hardly ever use that lens. You do great stuff with it.

Now that I'm home and looking at your photos I realize I should have taken a picture of you in action. Bummer I didn't think of it while I was there
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Quote Originally Posted by Photo-John View Post
    Thanks for sharing these photos, Ti! I love how they're so different from my Sea Otter photos, even though we were pretty much at the exact same places. You make me want to use my fisheye more - I hardly ever use that lens. You do great stuff with it.

Now that I'm home and looking at your photos I realize I should have taken a picture of you in action. Bummer I didn't think of it while I was there
    wide lens is much lighter I think im in one of your photos during the dual slalom http://reviews.mtbr.com/wp-content/u...04/Y4Q9786.jpg haha

Quote Originally Posted by Ti.P View Post
    wide lens is much lighter I think im in one of your photos during the dual slalom http://reviews.mtbr.com/wp-content/u...04/Y4Q9786.jpg haha
    Thanks for ruining that photo :-P

No - I meant I should have taken one of you on purpose! Next time, for sure!
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Thread Information