• 04-30-2013, 10:04 AM
    Ti.P
    10 Attachment(s)
    Some Photo from Sea Otter this year
  • 04-30-2013, 12:36 PM
    mattb
    Re: Some Photo from Sea Otter this year
    Wow, those look great. Love those close wide ones especially.
    What's your lighting setup?
  • 04-30-2013, 01:26 PM
    Ti.P
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mattb View Post
    Wow, those look great. Love those close wide ones especially.
    What's your lighting setup?

I use speedlite most of the time it's very convenient during the race also I like to use Sun as my second light.
  • 04-30-2013, 02:24 PM
    Photo-John
    Thanks for sharing these photos, Ti! I love how they're so different from my Sea Otter photos, even though we were pretty much at the exact same places. You make me want to use my fisheye more - I hardly ever use that lens. You do great stuff with it.

Now that I'm home and looking at your photos I realize I should have taken a picture of you in action. Bummer I didn't think of it while I was there :(
  • 04-30-2013, 04:02 PM
    Ti.P
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Photo-John View Post
    Thanks for sharing these photos, Ti! I love how they're so different from my Sea Otter photos, even though we were pretty much at the exact same places. You make me want to use my fisheye more - I hardly ever use that lens. You do great stuff with it.

Now that I'm home and looking at your photos I realize I should have taken a picture of you in action. Bummer I didn't think of it while I was there :(

wide lens is much lighter :D I think im in one of your photos during the dual slalom http://reviews.mtbr.com/wp-content/u...04/Y4Q9786.jpg haha :cool:
  • 04-30-2013, 09:23 PM
    Photo-John
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ti.P View Post
    wide lens is much lighter :D I think im in one of your photos during the dual slalom http://reviews.mtbr.com/wp-content/u...04/Y4Q9786.jpg haha :cool:

Thanks for ruining that photo :-P

No - I meant I should have taken one of you on purpose! Next time, for sure!