Sports Photography Forum

Share your sports photos and discuss sports photography techniques and issues. This forum is moderated by SmartWombat.
Featured Photo
Photo by Tumber

by Tumber
Featured Photo Archive >>

College Volleyball

Here are a few shots from the Morehead State vs Montana State match.College Volleyball-d3s_3347-3-10.jpgCollege Volleyball-d3s_3446-3-10.jpgCollege Volleyball-d3s_3691-2-10.jpgCollege Volleyball-d3s_3767-3-10.jpgCollege Volleyball-d3s_3827-3-10.jpgCollege Volleyball-d3s_3899-3-10.jpgCollege Volleyball-d3s_4013-3-10.jpgCollege Volleyball-d3s_4114-3-10.jpgCollege Volleyball-d3s_4170-3-10.jpg
    Don't forget about the Gallery. Are your photos there??

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

Re: College Volleyball

These were all shot at ISO 6400 with the Nikon D3S.

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

So sorry the Sports Forum is not generating comments or new post. We were very active such a short time ago.

Nikon Samurai #13

I'm sorry about that too, Larry. We really need some new blood in here to stir things up and reach out and bring new people in. I spend most of my time now writing articles and can't spend as much time on the forums as I used to.

On another subject - the missing images. Can you please try re-uploading the images that should be here. We just fixed the missing forum photos problem - or at least I thought we did. I'm thinking that maybe, in the process of fixing all the old broken photo links, we may have broken some recent ones. I'm not sure what to do about that other than re-posting them. Moving forward, everything should be fine, though.
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

good moments for good shots

Some neat shots, Larry. I like:

#4 (Jubilation shot)
    #9 (Last shot)

It looks like the D3s is still serving you well.

Bob

Thanks Bob, yes I am very pleased with the D3s. My only regret is I only have one.

Nikon Samurai #13

Thread Information