Printable View

• 09-21-2013, 09:35 AM
    Old Timer
    9 Attachment(s)
    College Volleyball
  • 09-21-2013, 09:36 AM
    Old Timer
    Re: College Volleyball
    These were all shot at ISO 6400 with the Nikon D3S.
  • 09-25-2013, 05:29 PM
    Old Timer
    So sorry the Sports Forum is not generating comments or new post. We were very active such a short time ago.
  • 09-27-2013, 11:40 AM
    Photo-John
    I'm sorry about that too, Larry. We really need some new blood in here to stir things up and reach out and bring new people in. I spend most of my time now writing articles and can't spend as much time on the forums as I used to.

On another subject - the missing images. Can you please try re-uploading the images that should be here. We just fixed the missing forum photos problem - or at least I thought we did. I'm thinking that maybe, in the process of fixing all the old broken photo links, we may have broken some recent ones. I'm not sure what to do about that other than re-posting them. Moving forward, everything should be fine, though.
  • 10-19-2013, 02:49 PM
    JednaChwila
    good moments for good shots :)
  • 11-05-2013, 01:44 AM
    Bob32
    Some neat shots, Larry. I like:

#4 (Jubilation shot)
    #9 (Last shot)

It looks like the D3s is still serving you well.

Bob
  • 11-05-2013, 08:08 AM
    Old Timer
    Thanks Bob, yes I am very pleased with the D3s. My only regret is I only have one.
  • 08-20-2019, 05:31 AM
    CooperMenzies
    I have always loved college volleyball, it is a very active sport. I played football when I was a student. I studied well and now work at custom essay writing service Edusson Australia and help students with the implementation of various tasks for students.