Printable View

• 09-21-2013, 09:35 AM
    Old Timer
    9 Attachment(s)
    College Volleyball
  • 09-21-2013, 09:36 AM
    Old Timer
    Re: College Volleyball
    These were all shot at ISO 6400 with the Nikon D3S.
  • 09-25-2013, 05:29 PM
    Old Timer
    So sorry the Sports Forum is not generating comments or new post. We were very active such a short time ago.
  • 09-27-2013, 11:40 AM
    Photo-John
    I'm sorry about that too, Larry. We really need some new blood in here to stir things up and reach out and bring new people in. I spend most of my time now writing articles and can't spend as much time on the forums as I used to.

On another subject - the missing images. Can you please try re-uploading the images that should be here. We just fixed the missing forum photos problem - or at least I thought we did. I'm thinking that maybe, in the process of fixing all the old broken photo links, we may have broken some recent ones. I'm not sure what to do about that other than re-posting them. Moving forward, everything should be fine, though.
  • 10-19-2013, 02:49 PM
    JednaChwila
    good moments for good shots :)
  • 11-05-2013, 01:44 AM
    Bob32
    Some neat shots, Larry. I like:

#4 (Jubilation shot)
    #9 (Last shot)

It looks like the D3s is still serving you well.

Bob
  • 11-05-2013, 08:08 AM
    Old Timer
    Thanks Bob, yes I am very pleased with the D3s. My only regret is I only have one.
  • 08-20-2019, 05:31 AM
    CooperMenzies
    I have always loved college volleyball, it is a very active sport. I played football when I was a student. I studied well and now work at custom essay writing service Edusson Australia and help students with the implementation of various tasks for students.
  • 11-12-2019, 09:47 PM
    franksadana
    Good shots.
    lenny face
  • 05-04-2020, 02:36 AM
    TammyMaxey
    Thank you.
  • 05-04-2020, 02:37 AM
    TammyMaxey
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post

Hey. I am a college student and I always attend our college basketball tournaments and city college basketball tournaments. I really like this sport, but so far I'm only watching from the stands. I chose a different way for myself - to study a lot and become a programmer. While students who play in the basketball team choose sport and they choose to study poorly. Usually such students buy papers from services such as service that proposes stanford college essays because they don’t have time to write papers on their own and also because they bought papers earlier and they had already lost writing skills, so they have no other choice how to play basketball, buy papers and buy other homework in other subjects or just do not do homework. Usually teachers are loyal to the players because they understand that these students have a different mission, they should not raise the college rating thanks to participation in some educational olympiads competitions, thanks to successfully written exams, thanks to admission to well-known universities at the end of college . They must raise the college rating in sports terms, they must participate in all possible sports competitions and olympiads. Maybe one of them has a great future in basketball. Therefore, no one requires knowledge from them, everyone wants them to become good basketball players, not only in order to raise the college rating in sports terms, but also in order for them to achieve a lot in sports for themselves. Of course, every normal director and every normal college worker wants every student to achieve great goals regardless of their niche: let it be a sport, let it be geography, let it be mathematics or medicine, everyone wants only happiness for their students. I wish all students achieve their goals and succeed both in basketball and in other fields.
  • 09-11-2020, 03:32 PM
    Jkate
    i am crazy about volleyball,
  • 09-16-2020, 08:47 AM
    eva
    Good shots.