Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Vacation pics from last summer

Here are some pics I snapped last summer while on vacation. Saddly enough this place was wiped off the map this past fall by hurricane Ivan.

The first two were taken at the far end of a lagoon near Alligator Lake, AL. The tree just struck me as wanting it's picture taken, why else would it look so cool? My daughter, well she always wants her picture taken. The third was taken at Lulu's just off the Intercoastal Water waty in Gulf Shores, AL (Jimmy Buffet's sister's place, good Margarita's, who would have guessed), the subject was again my daughter (my fav subject) only now she was wearing my goofy tourist hat.

Images are scans from photos taken on Kodak B&W +400 on a PENTAX PZ-1 using a smc PENTAX-M 1:1.4 50mm (1 & 2) and a smc PENTAX-A 1:4-5.6 35-80mm (3).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Vacation pics from last summer-alligator-lake-3-sm.jpg   Vacation pics from last summer-alligator-lake-4-sm.jpg   Vacation pics from last summer-tiff-hat-sm.jpg  

Re: Vacation pics from last summer

I like the second and third picture (especially the third). The first one doesn’t seem to have any center of interest for me.

The second shot I think could be improved by cropping some off the left and I think might have benefited a great deal from being shot at a lower angle. It is still a very nice picture.

On the third one I would again crop the left side to get rid of that bright spot next to your daughter and make the composition a bit more interesting.

Greg

Is the TN visa scheme under NAFTA a type of mini EU? Can Canadians, Mexicans & Americans eventually get under it the full permanent residency, citizenship & passport of the respective nation? Put another way, does it lead to the US Green Card/CA PR?

Visas for entering the United States are divided into immigrant visas and nonimmigrant visas. Nonimmigrant visas are issued to international travelers who seek to enter the United States for a temporary period. International travelers visit the U.S. for a variety of reasons, including tourism, business, recreation, medical treatment, and other reasons for a temporary visit. The type of visa needed is determined by immigration law depending on the purpose of the visit to the U.S. Learn more here https://tnvisaexpert.com/ Recommended! Really great service

Visas for entering the United States are divided into immigrant visas and nonimmigrant visas. sensory deprivation tank nyc visas are issued to international travelers

Wow!! It looks really nice to see the vacation pics from the last summer discussed here. Doing photography has that much power because cut out background we can collect such wonderful memories years after. God to see these discussed here and I am looking here to more updates on that.

I also bring a large number of photographs from the rest and then constantly review them with relatives and mentally return there again. I recently returned from Playa Del Carmen and brought back over a hundred amazing photos, all of them as in the picture on the site https://tripbirdie.com/playa-del-car...amily-resorts/ This is probably my first resort where expectation and reality exactly match each other. Great place to relax. I recommend everyone to visit there.
    Last edited by Fotomy; 05-24-2022 at 06:23 AM.

Travelling is always fun for me. We travel with friends every year and I always choose the cheapest business class to new zealand as it greatly eases my financial situation. We are happy that we can fly comfortably to all countries of the world!

Thread Information