Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.
    Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

Northern Wisconsin vacation pics

If you want to check out some more of my vacation shots, go to

http://webpages.charter.net/mjs1973

This is a page that I just thru together. The only editing that I did was to use auto levels on a few of the pictures in the first row on the landscapes page, and I did crop down one picture of an eagle in flight.

Feel free to comment on any of the pictures. If you have any editing suggestions, that would be great too!

The picture below is of a sunset over Little Arbor Vita lake. No editing done.

Thanks for looking.
    Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Northern Wisconsin vacation pics-sunset.jpg  
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

What do you think about this one?

I showed some of my pictures to some people at work, and this seemed to be their favorite? What do you think? I really like the detail in the tail, and in the wiskers.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by mjs1973
    If you want to check out some more of my vacation shots, go to

http://webpages.charter.net/mjs1973

This is a page that I just thru together. The only editing that I did was to use auto levels on a few of the pictures in the first row on the landscapes page, and I did crop down one picture of an eagle in flight.

Feel free to comment on any of the pictures. If you have any editing suggestions, that would be great too!

The picture below is of a sunset over Little Arbor Vita lake. No editing done.

Thanks for looking.
    Mike
    Stunning Sunset Mike. I don't think it needs any adjustment other than a slight straightening.

Thread Information