PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

More Bombs in London when will it stop

This is such a terrible thing to be happening again, so soon after the last one. Lets keep everyone in our thoughts and prayers.

Also remember the Australian woman that have been hurt in a cycling road accident three days ago in Germany and hope that only one poor lady who lost her life is the end of that and the other 5 get well soon.

Re: More Bombs in London when will it stop

This is such a terrible thing to be happening again, so soon after the last one. Lets keep everyone in our thoughts and prayers.

It is a horrible thing Peter. Unfortunately, nobody can leave their guard down, especially in heavily populated and or traveled areas.

Also remember the Australian woman that have been hurt in a cycling road accident three days ago in Germany and hope that only one poor lady who lost her life is the end of that and the other 5 get well soon.
    A different kind of tragedy, but just as heart wrenching. I wish the remaining 5 the best.
    Lara

It'll end when the politicians get their gin blossoms out of the business of war and let the military do what they were put there to do.

In other words: NEVER

"The politicians are not there to give me orders. Their purpose is to pay for my guns, and fill my uniforms."

-Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.
    Last edited by almo; 07-22-2005 at 01:13 AM.
    John Cowan
    Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
    ~Ernest Hemingway~

Liz

Peter,

Thanks for posting this reminder for us to keep thinking about what good we can do personally - and to pray for those affected by terrorism. We need to pray for our own countries also. We are all vulnerable.

I miss you, Peter, as I don't see you around as much.

Liz

Quote Originally Posted by Flashram_Peter_AUS

Sitting in a Leaky Dingy Michael Fanelli's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by almo
    "The politicians are not there to give me orders. Their purpose is to pay for my guns, and fill my uniforms."

-Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.
    Unfortunately, Patton is not the best example of a supporter of democracy! In this country, the civilians rule, the military obeys. Thank goodness for that.
    "Every great decision creates ripples--like a huge boulder dropped in a lake. The ripples merge and rebound off the banks in unforseeable ways.

Thread Information