PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Re: What is a Christian?

I'm so very happy that you joined this board to learn and share your photography skills. I'm hoping that you are able to find some interesting reads to improve your skill, and contribute to helping others improve thiers. Have you checked out the learning section? I know a lot of time and effort has gone into this site to make it a valuable tool. Also, if you are looking for new equipment, make sure to check out the reviews, and I know the editors of the site would be happy to have your review on the equipment you use.

If you have in fact joined to further your photography skills, please join us in some other areas of the site. Off topic is really the dumping grounds for anything that doesn't really belong on pr.com, but given the family nature of the forum, was provided to share other things with the friends we've made. For example, I just found the most awesome pair of shoes ever, check out the thread titled "perfection".

We are always happy to have new members, especially those who are interested in photography. While I understand that you find god more interesting, perhaps the fact that you chose this thread to introduce yourself has ruffled some feathers. While you've stated that you've perused the board for years, some people might find it suspicious that your first and pretty much only posts (yes, I know you posted a photo last night, but that was after you were in this thread knee deep) were pertaining to what is right and wrong when it comes to the very personal subject of religious beliefs.

So, welcome to pr.com, I hope your photographic skills and knowledge greatly benefit from all it has to offer.
    I sleep, but I don't rest.

Re: What is a Christian?

Only God(ess) knows.
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread Information