Help Files Camera and Photography Forum

For general camera equipment and photography technique questions. Moderated by another view. Also see the Learn section, Camera Reviews, Photography Lessons, and Glossary of Photo Terms.
    RoseGoddess

Who has experience buying from Digitalfotoclub.com

I was considering buying from digitalfotoclub.com. I need a 420 ex speedlite and bp-300 for my canon elan 7n. Do anyone recommend this dealer or can recommend another dealer.

Re: Who has experience buying from Digitalfotoclub.com

Quote Originally Posted by beginner12
    I was considering buying from digitalfotoclub.com. I need a 420 ex speedlite and bp-300 for my canon elan 7n. Do anyone recommend this dealer or can recommend another dealer.
    I have had very good experience with this dealer. Over the last year, I've bought a 70-300 lens, battery grip, Bigma (Sigma 50-500mm), and various other items. I just yesterday placed an order for a Canon 100-400LIS. No tricks, no forced addons to the order. The Bigma I bought had a strange defect--it produced bokeh that looked like it was a mirror lens. I called, got a RMA, and received the replacement in reasonable time.

Only minor gripe. Their order tracking is not very current. For example, I bought a Canon RS80 remote, which arrived last Thursday, yet if I look up order status, that order has not yet shipped! This is pretty minor, though, since they do ship promptly.

General advice: Before you buy from any online dealer, check them out at resellerratings.com.

Sports photo junkie jorgemonkey's Avatar

I actually just got my Sigma 135-400 lens for my D70, and I was very happy with how the order went. I've bought from them before, and everytime my order was shipped out the next day. Haven't had to do any returns with them, but I do plan on doing more shopping there. Enjoy!

RoseGoddess

Quote Originally Posted by jorgemonkey
    I actually just got my Sigma 135-400 lens for my D70, and I was very happy with how the order went. I've bought from them before, and everytime my order was shipped out the next day. Haven't had to do any returns with them, but I do plan on doing more shopping there. Enjoy!
    Thanks for the advice... After the vote of confidence in them, I went ahead and purchased a 420 ex flash from them and it arrived in 2 days! I'll definitely shop there again

Thread Information