Camera Dealer Feedback Forum

This forum is moderated by, Grandpaw.

Thread: OneCall.com

OneCall.com

Hi all and greetings !

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello from sunny (and quite windy) Southern New Mexico !

I spend quite a bit of time in the outdoors and frequently photograph wildlife (previously with a Olympus C750uz) .

The reason I'm making my first post here is because I just ordered my first DSLR from OneCall.com. So we can follow my order and see how they do ;) I feel pretty good about them so far as they sent my tracking number from FedEx within 2 hours of placing my order, plus resellerratings.com and other review sites give them decent marks ;)

Looks like a very nice place you all have here.. and I hope you dont mind if I lurk and try to learn something about this new hobbie that I have now invested in ;-)

Best Regards,

--Steve

project forum co-moderator Frog's Avatar

Re: OneCall.com

Welcome!
    They didn't call and try to sell you a battery for $500 ?
    Keep Shooting!

CHECK OUT THE PHOTO PROJECT FORUM
    http://forums.photographyreview.com/...splay.php?f=34

Please refrain from editing my photos without asking.

WC....

I have ordered equipment from OneCall before and have not had any problems with them. I know several people who have had good dealings with them as well... That is how I found out about them, through friends...

Phil

Howdy Frog !

Nope... they sure didnt.... Should they have ?

Thanks Phil.. that is good news indeed ! Camera, lens and storage should be here on Tuesday... hope so.. cause I already sold the PAS I've been using..

Thanks for the welcome !

Ok all.. it MADE IT !!! Whew hew !

Totally painless ! No phone calls from OneCall.com .. just FAST excellent SERVICE !

I give them a 10 ! I ordered at 11am Friday and recieved the package at 11:00am Tuesday with FedEx 2 day service ...

No hidden shipping charges nothing even remotely like that ! In fact shipping woudl have been free had I accepted the regular FedEx Ground shipping. (Wanted the camera here before the Nascar race this weekend !)

Now I just need to learn to use this thing !!!! (Canon 30D EF 100-300 USM).

I'm going to add to this.... I received a phone call from OneCall.com. Not the kind of phone call you are thinking !

A CSR called to make sure I had correctly received my shipment and that the product was working well for me. They didnt offer to sell me anything only to offer assistance if I needed it. They also indicated I should call if I had any questions about the product etc...

I'm impressed. I know not every retailer is going to get 100% positive feedback but I will DEFINITELY shop with OneCall.com again.

I wanted to add to the list of people who have had positive transactions with Onecall.
    Very friendly and knowledgable sales staff with no added pressure to purchase additional items.
    I really appreciated the way that Onecall contacted me back, before they shipped my order, to verify that the order was correct.
    Also, very handy to offer 12-months same as cash on items over $399.

I have to throw in on this review. onecall.com was the best of the best the service was so fast and the product was exactly what they showed on the site. The two and a half day shipping was great and I only bought the three day Fed X.
    The price was as low as you can find on my Nikon Coolpix 5100 I plan on a Nikon Pro camera in the future I think One Call will fill my needs with no problems.
    Thank You for great service Jim & Judy:thumbsup:

I have personally ordered from them myself many times in the past and ALL were very positive experiences. I have not ordered from them lately but would not hesitate to do so. They were very helpful, the prices were very good and there was not any added sales pitch for additional items, Jeff
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thread Information