Well, I'm camera-less for the next two weeks. My in-laws went on vacation and they took my (well, wife's too) camera. That's hard enough, but fate has a way of rubbing it in. Let me explain.

I went on a bike ride this morning, 6:00am.. I'm riding along, it's a beautiful sunrise perfect temperature type of moring, and holy crap! There's a family of coyotes sitting there less than 100 yards on on my trail!!! I couldn't belive it. first I saw the two adults, the "mommy "(I don't really know which was wich but this is what I chose to believe) was laying down with her head up in the classic beautiful "dog" pose staring off into the sunrise, and the "daddy" was standing near her looking into the same direction. I was facing the sunrise, and they were a little off to the right, and their fur was glowing beautifully in the morning light. Then moments later the baby, maybe a 6 month adolencent, pops his head up! The irony is that I wouldn't have had my camera anyway, beacuse I'm not confindent enough in my riding to not crash and demolish it, but it still hurt knowing that I won't have it, period, for two weeks. And when they moseid on by, I continued riding, and they kept "posing" for me for the next few minutes. Then later, I passed by a tortise den a few feet off of my trail and today, of all days, the resident is sitting outside of his hole, head held high, watching me ride by. Of all the days.. He's usally MIA or way down hanging out.. there were also far greater numbers of rabbits and birds out today... All I could do is get out my cell phone and call my wife.. What a blessing and a drag at the same time...