ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

This is what i'm looking at this very second...

Believe it or not, i'm staying at my grandparent's pent house in Hawaii again lol This time i'm bringing my grandfather home. But you can imagine, looking at this, why he doesn't want to leave! This is the view from the breakfast lanai!
    http://janehaas.com

"Art is part of a rebellion against the realities of unfulfilled desire." ~Emma Goldman
    Member:

Well Janie, I'm green with envy!!! I dont blame him not wanting to leave!

i'ts a beautiful sight!

Re: This is what i'm looking at this very second...

I wanted to go scuba diving but there are 35 foot swells and white caps in the marina so I have to wait for the water to calm down, I'm sure the surfers are happy though! The swells are unusually high for this time of year. In the winter, they are upwards of 45 feet! Can you imagine standing in the water seeing a 45 foot wave coming toward you? lol RUN FOREST RUNNNNN!!!!

So if I get out diving, i'll be taking lots of underwater shots! I'll be highly disappointed if I can't! ;-(
    http://janehaas.com

"Art is part of a rebellion against the realities of unfulfilled desire." ~Emma Goldman
    Member:

Thread Information