ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

What do you think

I need some more input from you guys. The wedding I did a few weeks ago for the daughter of friends had lots of photos. I was trying to figure out a way to make the photos easy to view for member of the wedding party and faimly of the bride and groom. I set up a trial account on pbase.com and uploaded low res files would some of you mind taking a look and letting me know if they seem to low res before I start fowarding the link out for viewing. Thanks in advance.

Christina

Skye & Mike
    If every morning when you wake your goal is to straighten out people, you probably should be a funeral director. - Charles Lowery

Re: What do you think

The low res shows when you click on an enlarged picture. It's a ad pixelly, which is a little harsh. Also, I'd recommend sorting the pictures in different folders if possible. These could be such as: Before Ceremony, Ceremony, After Ceremony, etc. It would be easier for the audience to find a paritcular picture.

Re: What do you think

Hi Stina,
    I agree with Jared's assessment. But, I really suggest that you relaod some of the images. The size is fine, but unfortunately the low JPEG quality has tremendus pixilization. I think it may spook the viewers.

That will be a bunch of work! You may just want to put in a few hi-res versions and say "look here to get an idea of picture quality".

Let us know how you liked working with pbase. I have a free Webshots account going now, but have been thinking of switching to Smugmug.

Tim
    Samurai #17 |;^\

Thread Information