ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Web Site Project...

Hello,

I recently completed a web site, as part of my 4th year Honours Degree at the University of Paisley, which allows visitors on the web to register and post their own pictures that they have taken of places around Scotland.
    Other registered users can then rate and comment on these pictures.

The pictures to be uploaded have to be in JPG, BMP or PNG format, usually from a digital camera, or a film camera that has the film in a JPG format.

As part of the completion of my project I have to complete an Evaluation stage and I wondered if anyone here would be interested in 'test-running' the web site and I could email you a questionnaire to complete.

If you wish I can PM the web site link and necessary information to log in, and perhaps you could test it and give me feedback.

It would be great to hear back from anyone,

Thanks,

Michael.

Re: Web Site Project...

Hi Michael.
    As a web Development student at NSCC Burridge Campus in Nova Scotia Canada I would be interested in seeing what you have created for your web site and offer any feedback (All constructive of course) that you need.

Keith Doucet

Thread Information