ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Wanna buy rolex for my husband

Hey guys! I want to buy Rolex for my husband's birthday. is it a good idea? Thanks in advance!

Re: Wanna buy rolex for my husband

Hello. As for me, such an expensive watch is a great gift for your husband, which he will definitely be very happy about. I am also sure of this, since I myself recently gave my husband such diamond rolex watches for men and he was in seventh heaven when I gave him such a watch. So I think it's a great idea.
    Hope my advice helps you.

Hello! My grandfather has a birthday soon, he is a big connoisseur of good watches, where can I choose a gift, thank you

Greetings friends. Recently my wife had an anniversary and then I came across miojewelry.com , here I found a very good gift for her, I chose Vacheron Constantin watches. They are made of silver and decorated with diamonds. The price is quite adequate for such a charming watch, the delivery was successful and very fast, there are no prepayments! I can wholeheartedly recommend these guys.

Thread Information