ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>
    Ghost

Sorry Guys and Gals

I'm sorry that I missed the bunch of you in Chicago on Saturday. I heard Adina was anxious to teach me some new dance moves (I'm modest though, I'd never have told her in person that I already know all her moves).

I'm not sure who else I missed that day

I was in town the whole time though...doing the bike stuff I mentinoed earlier...and drinking. I didn't get hurt though! Jeez...my Mom would have had multiple heart attacks and she saw me do some of the things I did. The attached photo is a quick pano I made after the police kicked us out of the spot we were at. This was at about 2AM Saturday morning. We were doing relay races down some bus route or something.

So, somehow I managed to wash my phone in my jeans when I got home from that night. Oops. I'm still trying to recover phone numbers. I finally managed to replace the phone this morning.

After I got my phone (and car charger) I called up Sebby and hooked up with the rest of the group (thanks for waiting another_view!) I had a great time, especially in Bennigens chatting with everyone and finally sitting down

Chicago is really starting to grow on me.

Re: Sorry Guys and Gals

Good to see you yesterday, but sorry it was just as we were heading out. There's always a lot going on in Chicago!

Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

They Trevor,

Looks and sounds like you had a good time! Wish I could have made it back for the Sunday get together...
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

Oh yeah? Welll,....I've been practicing NEW moves! Ones that you've never seen! So HA!

Looks like you had a good time. Perhaps we'll have a Milwaukee Pizza Night sometime after New Years, and you can show off those moves you think you have then
    I sleep, but I don't rest.

Thread Information