ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Some fun in the garage

Hey Everyone,

I know im not a heavy poster like I used to be, Working all the time, and doing alot of shooting lately, leaves me no time to come online.

Today my friend asked me to come over to work on the car with him, I said why not!
    Decided I would bring over my camera gear too, just incase. Glad I did!
    He is fully restoring a 1990 Honda CRX from the ground up. So I figured we could have some fun since I brought my gear with me. Managed to grab a couple neat shots using my lights and so on.

Here are a few shots from today, The car is coming along well, even though it looks a bit shanty. It's going in for paint next month. Should be a decent little car when its complete.

Canon EOS 30D | EF 70-200mm f/4L | EF 85mm f/1.8 | EF 50mm f/1.8 | Sigma 10-20mm f/4 EX | Strobist gear galore

project forum co-moderator Frog's Avatar

Re: Some fun in the garage

Looks like he's got a bit of work yet. Was it wrecked or just neglected badly.
    Maybe you can do a series of progress pics.
    Glad it ain't mine.
    Keep Shooting!

CHECK OUT THE PHOTO PROJECT FORUM
    http://forums.photographyreview.com/...splay.php?f=34

Please refrain from editing my photos without asking.

Re: Some fun in the garage

Haha Well it sat outside in someones back yard for years, and the salt they put on our icy roads here sort of ate at the body. Sad to see it go like that. He has all the parts needed, and the money saved up towards the paint job. Should look good once it's all finished.

Good ol' two seater cars
    Canon EOS 30D | EF 70-200mm f/4L | EF 85mm f/1.8 | EF 50mm f/1.8 | Sigma 10-20mm f/4 EX | Strobist gear galore

Thread Information