ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

View Poll Results: Self Described---A Pageant

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dazed and Confused

3 30.00%
  • Sassiest

2 20.00%
  • Prettiest

0 0%
  • Ugliest

1 10.00%
  • Sexiest ( oh brother)

2 20.00%
  • OTHER

2 20.00%

Self Described--- A Pageant

After seeing some self appointed glorification going on with one of the Samurais (no names being mentioned of course to protect the innocent--- starts with a R)

I thought it might be fun to take a poll using one of the coolest option on this forum...feel free to post your opinions and any pics supporting your choice...the categories for the pageant are

Dazed and Confused (my personal choice) Pic to come soon

Sassiest

Prettiest

Ugliest

o.k. Sexiest

And Other

Have fun!
    "I was not trying to be shocking, or to be a pioneer.
    I wasn't trying to change society, or to be ahead of my time.
    I didn't think of myself as liberated, and I don't believe that I did anything important.
    I was just myself. I didn't know any other way to be, or any other way to live."
    Bettie Page

My Temp site...

Talking Of Course I Voted For...

Quote Originally Posted by natatbeach
    After seeing some self appointed glorification going on with one of the Samurais (no names being mentioned of course to protect the innocent--- starts with a R)

I thought it might be fun to take a poll using one of the coolest option on this forum...feel free to post your opinions and any pics supporting your choice...the categories for the pageant are

Sassiest

Prettiest

Ugliest

o.k. Sexiest

And Other

Have fun!
    The sexiest. While someone has laid claim to that title for the men, I have yet to see anyone claim it for the women.

Of course, if someone decides to challenge the male challenger, and make it an outright campain, I will have to recuse myself from entering. After all, that would be a slam dunk, and the other men wouldn't have a chance! ;-)

Hehehe. Who says I don't have a sense of humor?!!!

BTW Nat, of course a Nikon Samurai holds that title! Have you SEEN the Nikon Samurai's? We're all pretty darn good looking!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Self Described--- A Pageant-myrtle-beach-2004-59-r640.jpg  
    Nikon Samurai # 1

http://mccabephotography.tripod.com

http://precisionshotsphoto.tripod.com

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry." - Thomas Jefferson

There is two challengers to the claim--- so what ARE you going to do???
    I didn't think of myself as liberated, and I don't believe that I did anything important.
    I was just myself. I didn't know any other way to be, or any other way to live."
    Bettie Page

My Temp site...

It's hurricane season... again...
    I had to put sassiest... it was between that and dazed and confused. ;) I am quite the little rule breaker... all in good fun of course!
    Kristin
    Canon Bird Nerd #2

Tough call for me too

but I voted for the one that occurs most frequently
    Bettie Page

My Temp site...

Viewfinder and Off-Topic Co-Mod walterick's Avatar

You're damn skippy.

Speed and Nata;

I am so confident in my title as Sexiest Member that I don't feel the need to justify my position. My wit will speak for itself.

My skills as a photographer are further proof.

My skills as a Renaissance Man are evident enough that I have no need to pleed my case.

So resound am I that I don't even need to post a picture of me with my shirt off
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Walter Rick Long
    Nikon Samurai, Mamiya Master, Velvia Bandit

Check out the Welcome Thread

My photography on Myspace

What? Samurais and innocent...in the same line?

After seeing those two words together it is obvious that you have to be dazed on confused. I'm sure Walter and Speed will claim it's their "obvious" sexiness that has done it to you also.

I have to go with "other" and classify myself as "just plane nuts". Here's a self portrait to illustrate...

Quote Originally Posted by natatbeach

Sassiest

Prettiest

Ugliest

o.k. Sexiest

And Other

Have fun!
    Troy

www.troybates.com
    When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. -Leonardo da Vinci

Cheat!!!

No fair trying to use a picture of Dawn in your post while claiming to be the sexiest. You're trying to confuse us, hoping we'll "bind" the word 'sexiest' with the image of her and agree to whatever you say. I'm onto your tricks!

Has anyone else noticed that Samurai sneak around and wear dark clothes and use old outdated tools? What are they embarassed about? Their equipment? Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed
    The sexiest. While someone has laid claim to that title for the men, I have yet to see anyone claim it for the women.

Of course, if someone decides to challenge the male challenger, and make it an outright campain, I will have to recuse myself from entering. After all, that would be a slam dunk, and the other men wouldn't have a chance! ;-)

Hehehe. Who says I don't have a sense of humor?!!!

BTW Nat, of course a Nikon Samurai holds that title! Have you SEEN the Nikon Samurai's? We're all pretty darn good looking!
    Troy

www.troybates.com
    When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. -Leonardo da Vinci

Viewfinder and Off-Topic Co-Mod walterick's Avatar

Nat, you're the sassiest.

Hands down, babe!
    Walter Rick Long
    Nikon Samurai, Mamiya Master, Velvia Bandit

Check out the Welcome Thread

My photography on Myspace

Wink That Canon Thingy...

[QUOTE=I_Fly]After seeing those two words together it is obvious that you have to be dazed on confused. I'm sure Walter and Speed will claim it's their "obvious" sexiness that has done it to you also.

I have to go with "other" and classify myself as "just plane nuts". Here's a self portrait to illustrate...

Takes weird self portraits!

Maybe it's the lens!

;-)
    Nikon Samurai # 1

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry." - Thomas Jefferson

Angry Cheat?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by I_Fly
    No fair trying to use a picture of Dawn in your post while claiming to be the sexiest. You're trying to confuse us, hoping we'll "bind" the word 'sexiest' with the image of her and agree to whatever you say. I'm onto your tricks!

Has anyone else noticed that Samurai sneak around and wear dark clothes and use old outdated tools? What are they embarassed about? Their equipment? Hehe.

How dare you! I have Dawn in my photo BECAUSE I'm so blasted sexy!

:-)

Enough said? ;-)

BTW, Samurai wear dark clothes because it's cool. Canon Ninji's (which are believed by some to be mythical creatures) wear black to match the color of their hearts, plus they were masks to cover how ugly they are! :-P

Here's a shot of me wearing light clothes. Feel better?

;-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Self Described--- A Pageant-self-portrait-17-r640-1.jpg  
    Nikon Samurai # 1

Cool Well, Since You Went There...

Quote Originally Posted by walterick
    Speed and Nata;

I am so confident in my title as Sexiest Member that I don't feel the need to justify my position. My wit will speak for itself.

My skills as a photographer are further proof.

My skills as a Renaissance Man are evident enough that I have no need to pleed my case.

So resound am I that I don't even need to post a picture of me with my shirt off

Hehehe. This is your's truly, after the Beaufort Road Race. With me are my son, and two of my daughters (all in green shirts) and my son's friend behind him. We all participated in the race (the girls ran the 1 mile, the guys ran the 5K), and this was taken post-race.

I'm the incredibly good looking guy without a shirt. Not too shabby for a 41 year old man!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Self Described--- A Pageant-beaufort-road-race-02-r640.jpg  
    Nikon Samurai # 1

AHHH.....my eyes. That should have come with a ...

warning!

Quote Originally Posted by Speed
    Hehehe. This is your's truly, after the Beaufort Road Race. With me are my son, and two of my daughters (all in green shirts) and my son's friend behind him. We all participated in the race (the girls ran the 1 mile, the guys ran the 5K), and this was taken post-race.

I'm the incredibly good looking guy without a shirt. Not too shabby for a 41 year old man!
    Troy

www.troybates.com

Was going to post a pic of me with no shirt

But that seems to be samuri thing. Since I am not, I'm just going to slink away and put my shirt back on....

adina

By all means

Feel free to express your self LOL

can be any better or worse than those two sassy sexy men competing for the title...

maybe I could add a sexiest housewife category and have everyone vote for you and be done with it so the boys don't have to fight

go check out Viewfinder and please give me your input on a shot titled "Abstract....."
    Bettie Page

My Temp site...

Wink Ahhh, Come On....

Quote Originally Posted by adina
    But that seems to be samuri thing. Since I am not, I'm just going to slink away and put my shirt back on....

adina
    We'll make an exception for YOU!

;-)
    Nikon Samurai # 1

I think my avatar cements my choice of OTHER...
    -Seb

My website

(Please don't edit and repost my images without my permission. Thank you)

How to tell the most experienced shooter in a group? They have the least amount of toys on them.

Thread Information