ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Questioning Her Future??

My daughter Sarah seemed to have a problem during her graduation ceremony. In really she was just trying to communicate with her sister farther back in the audience. This is a cross post from the sports forum (I posted this there by mistake). But as I explained over there she did attend college on an athletic scholarship so maybe I had it right to start with. This was a big day for the family when the baby crossed the stage and recieved her degree. She plans to teach PE and hopefully to be able to coach basketball in the near future. This was the first time all the children were home at the same time in about a year and a half so it was a very special weekend for Joy and me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Questioning Her Future??-dsc_9580-2-640.jpg  
    Don't forget about the Gallery. Are your photos there??

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

Re: Questioning Her Future??

This is just another shameless attempt to get our grandson Jack's most recent picture on PR. We foundout recently that by Christmas Jack will have two new cousins to play with. Both our daughter-in-laws are expecting, one in Sept. and the other in November. It's going to be a fun Christmas around our house.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Questioning Her Future??-dsc_9634-2-640.jpg  
    Last edited by Old Timer; 05-16-2006 at 06:52 AM.

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

Congrats to your daughter!

I love both pictures, btw...particularly the questioning look...

Emily

That look just seems to say "Oh God, does this mean I have to get a job?"

Congrats on the new grad in the family and the new additions.
    We improve ourselves by victories over ourself. There must be contests, and you must win.
    Edward Gibbon

Canon T2i
    Canon EF-S 17-55 f2.8 IS
    Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 XR Di II
    Tamron 28-75 f/2.8 XR Di
    Canon 24-105 f/4L IS
    Canon 70-200 f/4L USM
    Canon 50mm f/1.4 USM
    Canon 85mm f/1.8 USM
    Canon Speedlight 220EX

Thanks, needless to say the whole family is very proud of little sis and her accomplishments.

Nikon Samurai #13

Thread Information