ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Thread: Poocharazzi ...

Poocharazzi ...

This back-lit beauty was walking her pooch this a.m. in downtown Philly. The pooch was wearing Dockers foot, er... paw-wear, to keep his feet, er... paws dry and warm. The woman wasn't too keen on being photographed, but of course I was only interested in the pooch. :-) A doorman at the hotel I was standing at says the woman is actress Cheryl Ladd.

D100 35-70/2.8 No PS done other than sizing for the web.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Poocharazzi ...-city3-copy.jpg  

Talking Lol!

Well, we should take care of our four legged friends too! My mother-in-law (retired) sews little fleece jackets and rain coats for her cockapoo. (I still think it's funny, even if I do see myself doing that when we get a pup!)
    Every artist was first an amateur. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Like, zoinks! - Shaggy

Well that is some mighty fine footwear

on both of them. With how cold it's been, I almost want to say that makes sense. But the idea of shoes on a dog is still just too funny.

Nice shot.

adina

Talking Ever Notice That Every Woman Charles Shoots...

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Hess
    This back-lit beauty was walking her pooch this a.m. in downtown Philly. The pooch was wearing Dockers foot, er... paw-wear, to keep his feet, er... paws dry and warm. The woman wasn't too keen on being photographed, but of course I was only interested in the pooch. :-) A doorman at the hotel I was standing at says the woman is actress Cheryl Ladd.

D100 35-70/2.8 No PS done other than sizing for the web.

Is a beauty? :-)

Of course, Cherl Ladd is a beauty, though heaven only knows why she would be in Philly. (That's flyover country)

Nice catch Charles. BTW, did you shoot this on metered value or did you open up for the backlighting? Matrix or spot metering? Inquiring minds want to know!

Cheryl Ladd, big deal.

Did the doorman tell you who the pooch was? That's the important question. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Hess
    but of course I was only interested in the pooch.
    Yeah, right. I notice how well lit your "subject" is compared to Cheryl. LOL

Spike

Hi Speed ... this was shot on CW metering, which I probably use 75% of the time.

THanks Fru & Adina ... and Spike ...

I couldn't help that the pooch kept heading to the nearest shaded trash can or fire hydrant, leaving that poor woman out in the sun... :-)

QUOTE=Spike]Did the doorman tell you who the pooch was? That's the important question. ;)

Yeah, right. I notice how well lit your "subject" is compared to Cheryl. LOL

Spike[/QUOTE]

Thread Information